JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Delaware's new anti-masturbation Republican Senate nominee
Page: < prev  of 2  
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
50 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
your_goddess said:
I totally missed the part in this 14 year old video where she actually proposed banning masturbation. I saw her and her organization encourage youths not to masturbate (which, mind you, I am not for but she is entitled to believe and do). But just because she asked you in her "pretty please" tone and presented what she believed was a decent argument (again, I disagree with her) doesn't mean you can't just laugh at the naievity of the idea and go have a nice wank anyway.

My point is, no conservative is telling you that you CAN'T masturbate. It's just that, 14 years ago, this one particular woman asked young adults to consider not to. If you disagree, ignore the PSA and jerk to your heart's delight. I'd kind of like to think that's what freedom of speech is all about.

The fact that she is anti-masturbation makes her a nut.

She's a nut running for Senate. I don't care what party or hot beverage she represents.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

C'mon...let's leave politcs out of jackinchat. there are plenty of websites to blog about that shit. your ruining my erection!
Unregistered ?

No one forced you to read it, dsdambo! Excellent thread, folks.
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
Anyone that belives she can ban masturbation, is as big a moron as she is.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

How can you politicize masturbation?
you guys feel guilty?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Delaware's new anti-masturbation Republican Senate nominee