JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Toronto panty jerk
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just came across the site, have been looking for something like this for a while. I'm into jerking with panties of my girlfriend.

Anyone into the same thing?

pic05o Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-09-17
43 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
Hey, welcome to the site.
Sounds like a great idea.
Mutual JO

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Thanks!

I've tried it a couple times and would like to do it again.

pic05o Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-09-17
43 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
Found this old topic for you that you might like:

http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=12727#30
Mutual JO

sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
I have been jackin with panties since my early teens. I prefer silky nylon ones, I love the way they look and feel as I rub my cock through the material. Usually wear them when I have a long edging session.
sologusher

shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
love to cum on sexy panties i use thongs ive taken from my sister in law

shaved74

scabow314 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-09-29
85 year old
Me, too. Like the silky feel.

Unregistered ?

Been enjoying jerking while I wear women's lacy pretty panties for almostt 30 yrs. My wife used to go visit her family in the winter for a week or two while I was layed off from my construction job in the winters. I would stay home and watch the kids. I would get pretty horney. One day I got a pair of her bikini panties out of the laundry and tried them on and looked in the mirror. It looked and felt so hot having the crotch of her panties that used to hold her hot little pussy now holding my cock and balls. Instant hard-on, and great jerking as I thought about her snatch that I loved to eat. It was so erotic it became a regular part of my JO sessions.

It was even hotter when I started buying my own and wearing them to the adult book stores. I would go in a booth and strip down to my crotchless red lacy panties with the bows and ruffles and sequins and pearls on them, and stroke for the guys in the next booth as they watched thru the glory hole or the peep hole. I would turn up the volume so they could hear that I was watching a gay cocksucking video. They alwaqys wanted to suck me off, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted to get them excited so they would let me suck them off. It worked nearly every time. They would stick their hot drooling cocks thru the gloryhole, or if it was just a peep hole I would invite them over to my booth and sit there while they stood in front of me and dropped their pants and I would suck them off. I would do this for hours, just edging. I didn't want to cum because then I was no longer horney and I would have to leave. I seldom let anybody touch my cock, as I got all my pleasure from getting others off and feeling their hot hard throbbing cocks in my mouth and feeling them throb and jerk and convulse as they shot their love juice into my mouth. It was best when they were in my booth instead of the gloryhole because then they could see my face and see how much I was enjoying their cock and their cummmm. And it was extra special when they were in my booth and they would grab my head and hold it and actually fuck my face instead of passively standing there while I sucked. Damm! I am so hard right now as I remember the good times jerking in my panties.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I woke up and headed for the bathroom. As I was turning to leave I noticed a bundle of clothes on the floor. Normally I wouldn’t really care, but there on top was a very skimpy pair of pink panties. I just looked over at them for a moment. I guess my curiosity got the better of me because next thing I knew, I had them in my hand. I began feeling that sexy material. I quickly found them to be somewhat wet in the crotch area. I felt them some more. Yep...definitely wet I thought. Upon further examination I discovered a few strands of pubic hair stuck to the crotch area. Wow...way cool I thought real pussy hair this is great. I detected a faint aroma emanating from them. I moved the panties up closer to my nose and inhaled deeply. Woo baby. I sniffed again. So that is what pussy smells like I told myself. I began to feel my dick stirring in my pants. I wonder why they are so wet though. I examined the crotch some more and inhaled that new pussy scent I had discovered. I could feel my dick rising more and more and new it would soon need some kind of release. I opened my pants and let my cock spring free. I started stroking my cock up and down as I continued inhaling that sweet pussy aroma. Drops of pre-cum had begun dribbling out. I knew I would cum soon. They smelled so good. I decided to give them a little lick. I stuck out my tongue and ran it over the crotch of the panties. Wow...kind of tart...a little tangy. Not bad. So that's what pussy tastes like...I could get used to that. I positioned the crotch area of the panties over my cock and wrapped them around it tight. I moved them up and down faster and faster. All I could think about was real pussy juice on my dick. Then I felt my orgasm hit. I blasted spurt after spurt of my spunk into them panties. I mean I cum coated them like you wouldn't believe. After I finished I just stood there for a moment. I eased them off my cock and quickly found there was cum everywhere on them. I tried to clean them off as best as I could. I hoped my she wouldn't notice. I put them back where I found them got cleaned up and headed for my room. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Toronto panty jerk