JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking cock or getting fucked in the mouth?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I like to start out liesurely and lovingly sucking a soft cock, getting it hard and juicy, and gradually, as the excitement level builds allow my partner to take over the lead role as he ends up holding my head and fucking me in the mouth till he explodes as I gulp and swallow his love juice.
Add a reply Quote this post
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
Sounds like a plan to me.....
stroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mslave Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-10-14
58 year old bisexual
mmm heaven is cum in my mouth. hate to swallow, just taste it.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Sounds good to me
mwm4usil Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-01-30
60 year old bisexual male from Southern, IL (C'dale-Marion)
That sounds so hot!stroke
That will be my next encountercockeyeshot eyeshot smooth
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
strokestrokestroke

mmm, love a nice big wad of cum right on my tongue
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
matman Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2009-04-21
from Central New Jersey
Love to deep throat and get a hot load down my throat...mmmm
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
I like both ways.
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Unregistered ?

I like to deep throat, being throat fucked, taking cum and having my face cock slapped. But there again I can get weird.
Unregistered ?

SexyLeslie said:
I like to deep throat, being throat fucked, taking cum and having my face cock slapped. But there again I can get weird.

SexyLeslie you sound like a delightful person to know. Enjoy reading your posts. I wish I had a neighbor like you.
Even if we never did anything, I still think I'd love being your neighbor just because of the sexual energy in the air when you would be around. Like with 2 kindred spirits.
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
I agree, i love soft sucking and feeling it harden in my mouth and to feel it poke the back of my throat. depending on my mood ill usually suck it gently or suck it hard. either way i love hard dick in my mouth!
Unregistered ?

Also love to feel it poking the back of my mouth, but not so I gag on it. I prefer sucking small to medium cocks so I can get the entire cock in my mouth with my lips up against his abdomen and nut sack. Especially enjoy it when he humps my mouth like it was a pussy, instead of just letting me suck him.
Unregistered ?

luv being on my knees for a man and him letting me suck and lick the tip before he puts his hands on my head and starts fucking my mouth, luv if he's a verbal guy too
Unregistered ?

I`m pretty old now but I still love to drain hard cocks into my gullet all I can..suck my young neighbor everyday, a horny boy indeed (legal age)..rams his stiff cock down my throat filling it with his youthful sweet tasting sperm. One day he brought me my mail that had been delivered to his house , asked to use my bathroom for a quick piss, he didn`t close the door so I walked in on him as he urinated, he suspected I was gay so he let me check out his young stiffening cock. I told him how handsome it was so he said "want to play with it"? Boy, did I and I sucked him dry tasting his hot youthful cum..now I suck him all he wants, nice...
Unregistered ?

nachtmann2 said:
I like to start out liesurely and lovingly sucking a soft cock, getting it hard and juicy, and gradually, as the excitement level builds allow my partner to take over the lead role as he ends up holding my head and fucking me in the mouth till he explodes as I gulp and swallow his love juice.

Great technique, I like to do the same. I've found guys really get into it that way.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking cock or getting fucked in the mouth?