JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » any chokers here?
Page: of 1  
lady-fingers Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-10-07
38 year old curious
i luv to get choked while i get my bfs dick rammed down my throat until my lips turn a little blue. he hates it, but i have so many orgasms i can lay there for a good half hour from the high....

anyone have other ideas?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

i used to date a gal that loved to be choked; pretty crazy stuff. that fact that your bf hates it does not surprise me, my gal said that it was impossible for her to find a guy that would go for it. although it didn't turn me on, i did do want she wanted from time to time.

one of the more intense experiences was fucking her doggy style as hard as I could while wrapping my hands around her throat.....

7 posts since 2010-10-07
38 year old curious
yeah--- sometimes, i even like to get choked until my lips turn blue and my eyes roll back in my head. it takes a lot of trust on both sides, but with practice... we can do itgrin lickity lickity
loverofpanties Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2010-09-28
68 year old
i used to know a lady . to...who loved me to push my hard cock ..down her throat until she gagged ...i found it a bit worrying ..until she assured me it really turned her on .,,incredible feeling
NakedGuy2010 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-10-18
60 year old
The deep throat with a little gag is such a total turn on, especially when they just keep going...
Unregistered ?

7 posts since 2010-10-07
38 year old curious
awww, guys are so sweet sometimes when they don't want to hurt uswink that is the fun of it all, the adrenaline, and using your body in many fun ways! it generally hurts us when anything is inserted into any of our holes. it does come back to trust, and if she asks you for it... please don't make a lady begwink and also, if you didn't already, please make sure you have a safe word.
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
Have a friend who accidentally choked his girlfriend to death. Now he's choking his chicken with a big guy named Bubba in the federal pen for the next 20 years. Be careful out there!
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I used to do it to myself when masturbating. But one day I just stopped suddenly.

David Carradine
Do you crave big balls?
Tomd5555 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-09-14
48 year old heterosexual
I love being choked when having sex. My girlfriend always wanted me to choke her until she passed out. Only done it once so far. I stopped squeezing as soon as her hands relaxed around my throat. Then she came round as I was cumming inside her. She absolutely loved it.
Straight male in UK
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
If you just hold your breath as long as you can you achieve the same sensation. Used to do that in high school, were you would hyperventilate for as long as you could and then a buddy would stand behind you and put his arms around your chest and squeeze as hard as he could and as you passed out he would lay you on the bed or floor. We did it while naked. When the other guy was passed out we would start to jack him off. My roomate always would pretend to be out and just kept his eyes closed after he woke up. It was fun.

The sensation was from the hypoxia and a hell of a lot safer than being stangled.....
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » any chokers here?