JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how did u first discover jackinchat
Page: < prev  of 2  
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I first visited about 12 years ago through a link on Jackinworld.com. Back then there were three rooms: Teen (13-1smooth, Young Adult (18-25 ) and Adult (25+). I started by hanging out in the teen room. In retrospect, it was dodgy as hell. I'm sure a load of the guys there who were really adults pretending to be teens. It was fun, though, and a chance to talk to other kids my age about the newly-discovered thrill of masturbation. Eventually the site was either taken down or else lost its admins. Eventually though it got resurrected into what it is today. Been chatting here ever since. grin
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Waterwing_wacker Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-08-19
52 year old curious
I found this site while doing a search on inflatables fetishes. I was looking for others into this aspect of jerking off.grin
Unregistered ?

As I recall, I Googled "masturbation", and lo and behold, there was a link to this place. Been visiting ever since!
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I used to get on jackinworld chat too. The chatroom was named jackinchat. It went away and a few years later I googled jackingchat and found this place. I have been coming here to jackoff ever since.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

I was looking for some material to jill to.. googled men jerking off. This is one of my fave sites now when I need some motivation and material or if my husband deprives me for too long. Ahhh thank you internet. grin
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how did u first discover jackinchat