JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you a ''Grower'' or a ''Show-er''?
Page: of 9   next > 
Jock Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2005-11-12
41 year old heterosexual
I gotta admit having a low hangin set of balls looks nice right next to a nice long flaccid cock..but not for me.. i have a "grower" cock for those of you out there not familiar with this terminology we are talking about your cock size when soft and hard. So from me, Jock... i am a grower. If I'm not hard i got a little dick.
Alright, so how does everyone else size up. are you big soft or do you have to get excited to show off??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jock Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2005-11-12
41 year old heterosexual
Important things to think about.
JMTR926 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-03-22
37 year old curious
me to, i'm really big when i'm hard, but when i'm soft, i'm really small, it's sad, isn't it...frown,lol. O, and btw, nice pic, lol
anyone wanna cam w/ me?
Unregistered ?

me too I am a grower!

as I age it seems to get smaller when soft and not horny at alll..

but look out! it gets to a whole 6.5" when hard, thick too
Patrick_KY Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-02-06
55 year old heterosexual from currently in Omaha area
I am another grow-er. I'm about 7-7.5 when hard (semi on my profile I think) but soft it can look pretty small. I can admit that. Knew a guy back in h.s. who was a total show-er: his dick "soft" was already like 6 inches and he added maybe another inch to that when hard, he said.
All work and no beer make Homer something something...
SpunkySkunk347 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-06-14
38 year old
I'm a "grower" as you put it also. A more technical term is "blood erection" meaning blood flow to your penis makes your penis grow bigger during erection.

I heard it is a good thing if you have a "grower" because there is more blood flow.
Unregistered ?

im a grower,i tend to grow more length and width when hard then when soft
Unregistered ?

I am a definite shower, I got a 7 1/8 in hard, but I got a 4 1/2 soft. My cock hangs lower than my balls when it is soft. So i think that definitly qualifies me as a shower.
Unregistered ?

i am probly a show-er, but i also get a lot bigger hard. mine is between 4.5 to 5" soft and 7.5" hard.
Unregistered ?

I am a grower
yourdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-06-14
43 year old heterosexual
definatley a grower
im only about 3.5 - 4 inches soft
but i get to 7 inches hard
Unregistered ?

So anyone responding to this wanna share pics to show what you got??? (hehe, my sneaky way of trying to see pics i suppose....did it work?)

And am I asking a stupid question, but doesn't everyone get bigger when hard? Am I missing something, please explain if I am. Thanks!!
Unregistered ?

I got pics of mine, pm me to get them!
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I'm definitely a grower. My softie is about 2 inches. My balls hang lower than my soft dick. But my hardon is a little over six inches. (Very shapely with a round plum shaped head...photos on request....lol.)

If I'm undressing where other guys will see it (locker room), I always reach down in my underwear and give it a few strokes before removing my shorts. This often gives me a semi and I can show a little more length to the guys.

Right after a super hot sex session, it shrinks down to about an inch....really small. This would be embarrassing, but only my gf sees it this way.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
secretsecret said:
So anyone responding to this wanna share pics to show what you got??? (hehe, my sneaky way of trying to see pics i suppose....did it work?)

And am I asking a stupid question, but doesn't everyone get bigger when hard? Am I missing something, please explain if I am. Thanks!!

As far as I know, all guys get bigger when they get hard. But, the amount of the increase is proportionately less for guys that are already longer when they are soft. For example, I am 2 inches when I am soft, but 6 inches when hard. So my hardon is 3 times longer than my softie (an increase of 200%). I had a friend in high school whose softie hung a full 6 inches long. His hardon was 7 1/2 inches. So, his hardon was only 1.25 times longer than his softie (an increase of only 25%). His was a really AWESOME cock. Seeing his 6 inch softie swing back and forth when he walked really made me envious.
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you a ''Grower'' or a ''Show-er''?