JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest period abstaining
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Guys, honestly, what is the longest period in time you have abstained from j/o?

I'm currently at day 8, aiming for 10 days.

Have done it before, you should experience ot, the load you blow is so awesome!!

Let me know of your experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I was recently on vacation and with a family member that is not open about stroking. I went a total of 11 days without stroking to completion. Wanted to so bad, but could not get enough alone time to get in a good one. When I finally made it home and got to a point I could give my man bits some attention I shot one of the biggest loads I have ever shot. Hit the wall from the toilet 3 times and was dripping off the tissue, making a good sized puddle on the floor. Had about 3 days of larger than normal shots. Was absolutely awesome. lol
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
I waited that long once as my wife got a low sex drive, I never wanted to wast it, I kept feeling like I was going to cum in my pants, like now I not cum for 10 days, I love the feeling of having full balls, the last time I cum hands free, just said to my wife I'm going to cum, I had a cum blast in front of her, my shot across the room....
like to chat and jack..
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
handy_andy_22 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2010-10-04
36 year old curious from United States
My longest time was 8 days, just did it for the hell of it to see how long I could actually abstain, this was about a year ago when I was jacking a lot, usually 2 or 3 times a day. I thought I was going to explode at around 5 days, but I managed to make it to the weekend, had a nice long edging session and shot a huge load all over my chest, a bunch of it even hit my face, felt amazing.
Unregistered ?

Less than 24 hours for the last 35 years.
Unregistered ?

Longest Ive ever gone was 8 days. Actually, right now Ive gone the last 5 days without j/o. However, last night I had a wet dream and shot a big load so I dunno if that counts or not?
Unregistered ?

I can't abstain, I love masturbating too much. I only abstain when I'm asleep.
brad19 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-06-25
39 year old
The longest I ever went without jacking was 11 days...i was on a family vacation and didn't have the time or privacy to get a decent session in so I just waited it out. By the end though my balls were huge and so full of jizz I finally gave in and shot the biggest load of my life; I even hit the headboard with 5 shots and still had ton on my chest. Best night of my life lol I love being a guy.
Unregistered ?

Thanks for all the replies guys.

It is actually funny Kyle, I have also had alot of wetdreams lately, haven't had them in years, I don't think that counts.

I think that helps me to abstain.

Keep contact, send me mail [email protected]
incollege20 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-10-25
33 year old
1 month.. . it was a real challenge for me and I started to get really sexually frustrated, but I decided to do it anyways. I almost broke a few times and I let my friends in on it. In the end I went a whole month without cumming. The first time I came after that month was just awesome. The load was freaking huge too. I'm just surprised I didn't have any wet dreams that month.
Unregistered ?

Maybe a week or so when younger (family vacations). Now I'll abstain a day or two sometimes if I anticipate having sex since it tends to make a great experience even better - mostly because I ejaculate more. Otherwise, I enjoy masturbating daily - so easy and feels so good.
Unregistered ?

The longest I can remember is over two weeks, when I went on a family holiday to the States when I was about 14. Didn't have any privacy, so when I got home, I had a long edging session. I was covered, and it went on the wall, the sheets, everywhere! Needless to say, I was rather dizzy afterwards wink
Juukes Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-07-05
41 year old heterosexual from Finland
I once abstained for 75 days. It was like a competition me towards I, but I can say that it was quite difficult to keep the hands away from THERE many times. I also came many times when asleep, that's quite usual for me, when I don't get pussy or don't jack then I easily get orgasms asleep. For many years I haven't tried abstinence but maybe sometimes again... grin
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I abstained from masturbating for a couple of days once. I think it was after I had my vasectomy.
Unregistered ?

A little under 3 months. No reason, just stopped. Not really dependent on it or anything and don't seem to be "into it" as much as many--or even most--here. Even now I only masturbate two or three times a week.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest period abstaining