JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For the married folks. About the wife.
Page: of 3   next > 
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
Well recently my wife and I have crossed the idea of bringing another woman or man to our sexual adventures. My wife is in love with our dildo and loves bumping against it while she tries to suck the love juice out of me. I honestly find it so sexy to see my wife so sexually driven. She enjoys to switch between me and the dildo until I explode, which I find to be so satisfying because I know my wife finds so much satisfaction in imagining fucking the brains out of another man. She also wants another woman because she is wants to know how it's like to pleasure another woman orally. My question to you married men and women out there is how to we locate another man or woman to join us, or even begin to conduct a search. How many of you men or women out there share the same kinds of sexual satisfaction knowing your lover wants to experience their sexual adventures with another?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvtojrk Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-06-12
54 year old curious from Some where in So Cal
You should seriously ask your self and your wife
.... Is your marriage really worth bringing in someone else? These kind of things tend to BUTnot always end bad. My wife and I discussed it after seeing what it did to some close friends of ours. We decided to not do it and to continue exploring our fantasies in the the bedroom alone. I would rather role play than loose my soul mate to a one nighter. But again, it's not for everyone. You two might enjoy it and it might work for you . We were not willing to risk it.
some one who loves to masturbate
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
I agree -- I see guys talking about how they'd like to see their wife or girlfriend getting entered by another man (or woman). I say be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.
Your woman and the other will be first 'doing it' out of agreement -- to do a fantasy -- and that's sort of semi-innocent. And they'll discover a lot of pleasure from each other, pleasure growing out of a first contact that happened for some other purpose. They will want to do it with each other, again. In a situation where it's just the two of them and they can let go and truly enjoy each other. It may or may not last between them, but it won't build the bonds between you and your wife that you want, unless you are really satisfied with each other for reasons other than sex. What she will learn from it is how much pleasure she got that she never got from you.
Unregistered ?

As someone who has had other wives with the husband watching/joining in...whatever the morality of it......get on a Swinging site and pick a guy or couple. There are plenty in the UK and I guess elsewhere in the world.
The wives I have had had a good relationship with their hubbies

wow great responses. these are the types of responses i wanted to hear. thanks a lot for giving your input. we've discussed the issue of loosing eachother to another sex partner and it has been quite agreeable on those exact terms. if there is anymore input on this topic please do so. we would greatly appreciate it. thanks
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
Have you guys tried visiting strip clubs together to experience something like that first? It's a far different ball game to actually have someone in your bedroom. You should listen to the Tiffany Granath show on playboy radio. They speak about this stuff often and callers will speak about the horror stories.

Yeah we went many times together, she loves the attention I get from the strippers and enjoys watching. She also gets lap dances and has made out with the strippers a few times. She gets extremely excited to get the kind of attention from other ladies. We have been doing a lot of research on websites, books and on this forum. Is there anywhere else someone may now where I can get input from other people besides this forum.

Thanks, we're really enjoying the information we are receiving here and look forward to hearing more.

Thanks.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
My girlfriend and I aren't what you would consider full on swingers but we do belong to a swingers club and a lot of our friends are swingers. We've noticed that single women are often the cause of problems between a couple. We only play with others that we are both comfortable with and I don't go near single women.
TonySee Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2008-06-01
curious from Northern Virginia
Try Craig's List (in your area) under "Casual Encounters" they have several categories like MW4W, MW4M, MW4MW, M4MW, W4MW, etc.
tonysee

brisjkr said:
My girlfriend and I aren't what you would consider full on swingers but we do belong to a swingers club and a lot of our friends are swingers. We've noticed that single women are often the cause of problems between a couple. We only play with others that we are both comfortable with and I don't go near single women.

We discussed the topic among our selves, that there were to be no single individuals just to avoid the drama.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
After we had been married about 10 years, my wife and I reestablished contact with another swinging couple we had first known in college. We would swap our spouses, and use two bedrooms situated side by side off a tiny hallway. We would leave the doors open, so that we could all hear what was going on in both bedrooms.

It would send me out of my mind with sexual excitement when I would hear my friend with my wife.....as I snuggled with his wife. He would stroke my wife hard and fast, and she would let out a little yelp on each of his downstrokes. As we got more comfortable with the arrangement, we started all sexing together in one king size bed. Seeing another guy on top of my wife, and her responding to him, is the most exciting thing we've ever done.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Roger said:
Seeing another guy on top of my wife, and her responding to him, is the most exciting thing we've ever done.

Seconded. Even after more than 25 years, remembering the times I watched another guy's cock going into my wife, or, even better, when I parted her lips and put one in, gets me rock hard in seconds.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

Two couples in the same room is really hot, for me anyway. Looking over and seeing your man fucking another man's woman, seeing/hearing him pleasuring her, her cumming, him cumming, god! It's terrific.

And seeing the other women watching her man fuck someone other than her, seems to get her in heat and fucking harder.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
We tried sharing partners once, and it was fun and exciting for a while. The fun stopped when my wife and the other guy decided to have their fun by themselves, without their spouses. This went on for 3 years with her and him being unfaithful and lying, and when it was all over, I realized that I was somewhat at fault because I had sort of started it in the first place with my insisting that we play sex games. Anyway, we salvaged our marriage and have been together for 40 years now, the other marriage involved didn't survive. Before you go down this path, think about the damage that can be done. It hurts much more to have your spouse lie to you than to watch them with someone else.
Unregistered ?

I love the fantasy of all of this but the reality is that we have one couple that we are still very good friends with.... whom we met b/c of an interest in swinging but have never yet actually really explored that activity with them.

Then we have numerous couples that we did engage in soft play with... and we are no longer on speaking terms with any of them.

-- be careful people.... for most of us keeping such fantasies online/just a fantasy is probably for the best
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For the married folks. About the wife.