JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What Does a Cock Taste Like
Page: of 1  
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
I have yet to suck one, so please tell me what a good cock tastes/ feels like in your mouth.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Cock taste depends on several factors:
1. How recently it was washed
2. Whether it is cut/uncut
3. How aroused it is (aroused cocks leak/spurt various yummy fluids)
4. The unique sexual signature smell of each cock.

As for the feel in your mouth, there is only one word for that: fabulous!

You should also ask about the sensations involved with sucking balls. Virtually ALL women pay ZERO attention to balls--men deeply regret this, but bi and gay men pay close attention to the sack and its nuts.

Hope that answers your question.
Do you crave big balls?
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
only had an uncut, don't know if it would taste any different from a cut one. but the feel of it and the taste is extreamly good. the motion and the heat from it is fantastic. especially with him doing the moving at his own pace. the finish is what makes it all worth while, the release and satisfaction. just to good
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Speaking about the purely physical aspect it tastes like sucking a giant finger, but with no nail and no bone inside. The skin is mildly salty. The head is kinna soft and squishy. Never had cum, but pre-cum tastes salty and creamy. Not really that bad. But I hear the flavor can change depending on the diet of the guy. I also think the flavor (of the whole cock in general) is differnt if the guy's a smoker. I don't know if I'm just hiper sensative to that fact, but that's been my experience.

For me thouhg, the psychological aspect of having another man's sex in my mouth, is far more enjoyable than the actual physical act. Not that physical can't make it enjoyable (or unenjoyable), but the psychology is what does it for me.
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Oh, and sometimes foreskin can make the cock taste like it's wrapped in a plastic bag. But I guess that depends on the guy.
Unregistered ?

I have only sucked three but all enjoyable and I found it surprisingly erotic. The first time was the husband of my lady friend - we were in a hot 3 sum - and then I met a couple of other guys to try it again - very nice. Tste good, feel and sensation of a hard silky cock in your mouth is a turn on
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
Well, the standard answer is, "It tastes like chicken.", which I suppose might be true if you've ever oral sex with a chicken. But, seriously folks, there's simply no way to answer that question. If you want to know what a cock tastes like, you're just going to have to "taste" one. Obviously, there's absolutely nothing that you'll ever eat or drink that "tastes" like a cock. If there was, I'm sure that Coca-Cola and the Wrigley's Gum people would already be marketing it. "Cocka-Cola"? I'll bet they've tried. Also, the first taste of one, and the realization of what you're experiencing, is so visceral, and so unique, it's like eating Sushi. You'll either not like it at all, or find you can't get enough of it. Ever try explaining to someone how Sushi tastes? Bon appetit.
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What Does a Cock Taste Like