JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Airline Security Sex
Page: of 2   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
There were several articles the other day on new security procedures which involve federal TSA officials using their hands to grope the genital areas of airline passengers...INCLUDING CHILDREN! Oh but airline passengers have an option, the federal assholes tell us. That option is to get into an enclosure, be exposed to X-rays, and have their essentially nude image viewed by a TSA employee.

My God in heaven guys, how long are we airline traveling sheep going to put up with this? Is there no limit to the embarrassment and indignity that we will put up with from the federal government....including groping our children.....in a vain attempt to be SAFE from (the LAST) highjacker threat?

When will my crazy friends of the political far right wing quit blathering on about prayer in the schools and flag burning, and address the issues of Federal government intrusion into our lives that they SHOULD be angry about?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jase34 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-10-28
48 year old homosexual
Kent, I think you should just masturbate a bit more. You seem a bit too obsessed with right wingers lately. grin

35 year old curious
jase34 said:
Kent, I think you should just masturbate a bit more. You seem a bit too obsessed with right wingers lately. grin

laugh Oh jase, I masturbate a LOT! And on this issue of a Federal Government which is out of control, I should find myself in complete agreement with the right wing.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I think we should start flying in the nude!

Sadly, terrorism will almost always retain the upper hand, due to the surprise factor.
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
I was quite dismayed on my trip overseas last week that I did not get a chance to either be groped by a TSA guy or to get hard before I walked into the backscatter machine so that the TSA lady in the next room would see my "weapon".

I mean, I was really looking forward to it!! Damn!
Unregistered ?

Now that full body scanners are being used and accepted, how long untill courthouses and police stations, and schools, and "sensitive" bussinesses are using them? I like to wear pretty panties most of the time. How long will it be before I have to unknowinly pass through one of these scanners as I enter the local court house to pay the fine for my speeding ticket, and the female receptionist checks her monitor and sees that I'm wearing the same style panties that she is, or she sees that I have a bullet vibrator up my ass with the speed control in my pocket? What is our government going to do with all the information they are going to be accumulating on us?

35 year old curious
The Federal Government has run amok here. Americans in a desire to feel "safe" have let the feds do absolutely anything in the name of "security," which they cannot actually provide.

I just saw a body scan picture which clearly showed the dude's penis (I suppose it was soft), a long one (maybe a six incher) hanging down. I wonder if they could see my two inch softie. If not, maybe they could at
least identify me as a guy since I don't have boobs.

headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Yes its just a matter of time before some pics get out, i think some may have already .

35 year old curious
headerfatty said:
Yes its just a matter of time before some pics get out, i think some may have already .

For a long time, the news media just reported the pictures as "revealing." But when this pat-down issue erupted, the mainstream news media showed some of the X-Ray pictures which showed a penis. They were not shown in closeup, and only shown briefly on the TV news, but you could definitely see the guy's dick.
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Who does the government think they're fooling, anyway. Anyone who even remotely pays attention to the news can tell these so called security messures don't work. I heard a story not too long ago of a 5 year old boy who has to get a thourough search every time he flies, just because he has the same name as someone on the watch list. As if the idiots as security can't tell the difference. Stories really do get sickening sometimes.
Unregistered ?

It's one of those things; either way someone's unhappy. Personally, I don't care about the nude imaging if it works, and I'm sure after staring at images of people all day, who really cares about ogling a passenger image?

I'm an anti-fan of the airline industry in general, anyone watch Southpark? Yeah, it's kind of like that episode.

35 year old curious
The real point is that it DOESN'T work.....as far as stopping actual terrorists is concerned. Security experts are almost unanimous in this assessment. TSA doesn't even keep a "list" of terrosist plots thwarted. Why? Because it doesn't happen.

It's all about making a big politically inspired show of "keeping Americans safe." And Americans have bought into this cynical charade. I just wonder what new intrusions and indignities the TSA is cooking up for us.
nine2081 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2007-08-27
42 year old
Kent said:
I just saw a body scan picture which clearly showed the dude's penis (I suppose it was soft), a long one (maybe a six incher) hanging down. I wonder if they could see my two inch softie. If not, maybe they could at
least identify me as a guy since I don't have boobs.

Yeah I saw that too. So much for privacy. It is a nice dick though. The story about pictures being deleted off the machines and no one seeing them is bull, the people doing the pat downs are poorly trained, and the machines emit potentially dangerous x-rays and don't detect all threats. And all because of a guy who'd have never made it on the plain if ariport security had done their jobs more thouroughly in the first place. PAT DOWNS AND BODY SCANS ARE POINTLESS AND UNNECESSARY!

35 year old curious
TSA
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

Can I get a hand job with my pat down??

Seriously people, you are making way too big of a deal out of this. Other than the extreme inappropriate actions of a few of the TSA employees, who really gives a fuck if we get checked out before boarding a plane. I don't like it either, but lets focus on the shit that really matters; perhaps the global financial crisis might be more worhty of our attention.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Airline Security Sex