JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

My question is: how on earth do you initiate that with someone especially when they may easily report you for lewd behavior? [/quote]

I agree I just joined a gym.....how in the world would you
any stories ....advice ???
Add a reply Quote this post
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
If there is ever anything guys are good at it's pretending they didn't see stuff that they find awkward, I wouldn't worry about it they have probably been in the same situation
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Loadedup said:
I agree I just joined a gym.....how in the world would you
any stories ....advice ???

I had a great experience at the gym the other day. The shower area there is individual stalls with smoked glass doors. The divider wall between each pair of stalls is also smoked glass to halfway down. This means you can see a silhouette of anyone in the stall next to you, just not clear features.

I was feeling a little horny when I got in the shower and happened to notice there was a guy in the next shower. From what I could see he was tall and well built. I could also see the dark patch on his chest and down his stomach so he was muscular and nicely hairy. I got a semi picturing what the rest of him must look like. He must have noticed that when I turned around since, though he acted nervous, he kept facing my way. I decided it was time to wash my cock a bit to see and to my delight when I rubbed my cock he started "washing" his.
I then decided to take a chance and stroke a bit. As soon as I did he started stroking as well. I stood there stroking as I watched him go faster and faster. In no time we both shot our loads. He quickly rinsed off and left the shower going the opposite way so as not to pass my door.
I knew how nervous he probably was so I waited a while before I left and went to the locker room. Though there were lots of people in there I think I picked him out since there was one hot younger guy in there mostly dressed but with water spots all over the back of his shirt (like he didn't take time to dry off completely). I acted as if I didn't notice and just got dressed normally. It seemed like it might have been the first time he'd done something like that (mine too actually other than online) so I didn't want him to be nervous or worried about it. Hopefully we'll cross paths again. Would like to get a peek for real of that hot cock.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
This makes me think of our shower room in high school. There was a guy who was one of the star athletes. He was good looking and an "important" high school dude. Always had lots of girls following him around. But he had almost no control over his cock. He would get hard in the shower and walk around the locker room with like a 7 inch boner sticking almost straight up. He didn't much try to hide it, and I never heard anyone say anything to him about it. But everyone noticed his magnificent hardon.

Rumor was that he had laid half the girls in the class. And the boys knew that he had the equipment to do it with.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Gym showers I've been in lately have shower stalls and the guys wrap towels around themselves. I've never seen a towel tent.

In high school, we had an open shower room with showerheads scattered around. I enjoyed watching the guys react to the water and soaping action. Never saw a full erection, but often saw guys clearly at half staff (definite semis).
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Don't worry about it. If it is really bad go to the bathroom and jack off - that is sure to make it go down. Of course if you are in a very friendly kind of gym someone might be willing to give you an assist.
Unregistered ?

Most guys have a hard-on direct after the workout. It's a natural thing, because workouts increase the testosterone level in a man's body. Guys into workouts know that fact.
Unregistered ?

Seems like nude beach rules apply here: if you pop wood, don't flaunt it. If you behave that way, other guys will assume it was just a random boner -- we've all had them -- and think little of it.

Of course, if you get hard every time you're in the shower in front of the same group of guys, someone might get a little suspicious.
Unregistered ?

Personally, I don't see the problem with these kind of things. It's like men who get embarassed about showing their wang to doctors...why? They've seen it all before; it's the same thing with public showers...

If there is a policy of covering up, then it would be clearly stated. If not, it's just like how you would take a shower at home. For me, I get naked, wander across the landing naked, and get in and shower. If I get hard, then so be it; it's natural.

I think, as long as you aren't swinging it about in people's faces, then what's the problem? You're in a men's changing room, not a women's, so no offence is going to be caused, as they have a cock of their own lol
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
hyears ago I went to the local Y to take some class or the other. I noticed a young guy, maybe high school or a little older, couldn't really tell. He was working out with one of the karate teachers. Anyway back in the dressing room this guy comes in with a boner in his pants, and can't get rid of it. It stood straight up and was a good 7 or 8 inches long, a beautiful cock I might add. He tried to hide it and couldn't, so he finally slid his jock strap off and kinda hid his hard on with a towel. i was already dressing and didn't follow him into the shower, but i noticed most of the other guys were watching him too, and some of them slyly smiling. Best part was as I left the building I saw him sitting in the waiting area beside a beautiful young blond, and he still had this thing sticking up in his pants. To this day I have wondered if it got relief by sticking it in that pretty little blond. what a memory!
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I go to locker rooms just for that reason love being naked and others looking at my cock got a lot of offers and b/j's there to dam good just wish there was some locker rooms here I would still be going so i just get naked at home alone and jack off
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Unregistered ?

I'm a swimmer (all through highschool and my first year of college don't anymore sadly) and am quite comfortable with the locker rooms, showers, changing with dudes, etc. I suppose it has made me much more a ease being nude around others in general; basically its not anywhere near as big as a deal as we tend to make it in the USA for some reason anymore. Shit when my dad was young and swimming, swimming naked was compulsory!

My advise is don't worry about it. Everyone else looks, and as hard as you might try not to, you'll look too. After years of locker room changes/showers together members of my team still got hard/semi and it was no big deal. People would joke about things and "horse around" a bit but nothing to worry about.

To this day I still get a little thrill over the locker rooms! Haha! I come to miss all of it actually.

One time though when I was young (11/12 maybe?) I was up on the block in my little school speedo getting ready to begin the race and one of the youthful unexpected and raging-crazy erections struck me. Not much you can hide in a speedo like that. No room for "tucking" as in "jammers" or whatever. Needless to say I dove into that water like a mad man but was so damn nervous over it I was smoked in the race. Haha.

It happens. Just ignore and move on! wink
lockerroombud9 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-01-05
54 year old bisexual from indianapolis
I played softball all the time and used to go into the sports complex locker room. One night I had a date and was getting cleaned up after my game. There was a guy that was standing in a jock strap only talking to another guy. Being a bit nervous about the date and hearing them talk about thier conquests fromd days before I popped wood right there. Running late I just went ahead and jumped in the shower boned anyway. While I was in there the guy in the jock started showering. I tried to keep my back to him but I had to turn around to rinse off my back. He noticed that I was sporting a bone and smiled. Feeling a bit ackward I said well you know sometimes it has a mind of it own and laughed. He said it is cool it happens to all of us one time or another. I hurried up and got out but I guess I should have stayed, for when I waas dressing I noticed him jacking in the shower after I left. I will always remember how cool he was about another guy sporting wood in the shower. I have seen guys sport wood since then and always say to them sometimes it has a mind of its own and laugh.
GingaCap87 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2009-02-01
36 year old bisexual
i have used the gym and the accompanying locker room a number of times, jerked it in the shower once, after leaving the swimming pool with a rather tasty young lady in it.
i once sat there, doing up my shoes to have a guy walk in, pull his speedo's down to expose the largest cock i have ever seen soft! another young lad with an impressive tackle, all very concious etc.
But the first time i have ever been subjected to communal showers was last year, had some training and it was mandatory to shower, so mad dash to the showers and they're communal in an rectangle, head in and cock is everywhere, one guy is walking around balls out, foreskin pulled back, another has the longest, but thinnest cock out of all of them, (cant stop sneaking a peek at it) another as then thick cock, like a log, and it's true what they say about black men. and there was i trying not to get an hard on. didnt, no one did i believe, but it was interesting
Unregistered ?

I love getting naked at my gym locker rooms. There's a few guys there with massive knobs that are quite exhibitionists coz they just hang out naked. Love seeing guys getting undressed. Totally get off on the thought that other guys might be watching me naked. I take my time getting changed and always go to the lockers furthest from the showers so I walk through the whole locker room passes everybody with my knob out. I've got hard a few times. The showers are those individual cubicle ones but a lot of guys just leave the door open so you see everything. I do it too. I always have a wank there and sometimes leave the door open. Hoping one time some other guy will like what he sees and joins me in my cubicle! I know other guys wank off in the showers coz you an here it. I remember one hung black guy walking around naked with practically a fully erect cock and no one said anything but I sure took a good look!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom