JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Never seen a guy hard in a locker room as an adult, though I have seen what I consider slight semi's. I'll play with my cock if I'm alone in a steam room or sauna - and I have a towel to cover up. Otherwise I have become totally open about being naked in a locker room (vs. following the norm and wrapping a towel around my waist if that's what other guys were doing). It's always nice to check out other guys have - shorter, longer, circumcised, uncircumcised, tighter balls, looser balls...
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

yes it has happened to me,, u know the familiar feeling of a swell happening and the thing is the more guys look and the more u try to hide it the harder it gets,, I have also beaten off in the showers when alone and once when I knew there was one other guy in the changing rooms and he seemed to be hanging about so I gave him something to look at,,
Unregistered ?

you bet you should. be sure to leave the shower curtain open or partially open so someone might see you. this leads to so much fun
Unregistered ?

Loadedup said:
My question is: how on earth do you initiate that with someone especially when they may easily report you for lewd behavior?

I agree I just joined a gym.....how in the world would you
any stories ....advice ???

Having a hard-on in and of itself cannot really be considered lewd behavior, some may be offended, but those aren't who you are after, and you always have the "it happens" reason.

As to how to initiate something, you have to start discreet and watch very carefully for clues. If somebody seems like they are paying an unusual amount of time watching your crotch area try "adjusting" it. See how they respond. They may try "adjusting" themselves or they may look away, or they may smile. In any event keep the gestures and movements innocent and plausible until you start getting favorable reactions, then escalate the actions (move to a private area, see if he follows, etc).
Unregistered ?

the locker rooms always turn me on. I know i'm young and it might be the hormones talking, but to think of it gets me hard. I remember the first time i noticed locker rooms were a fun place... when i was all byself getting changed, and all of a sudden a guy comes out of the shower completely naked, without a towel or anything and he had his cock hard. I had to hold myself so i didnt stare too much at him, but as if that wasnt enough he was naked and lightly stroking his cock. I stayed in the locker room as much as i could, as i think he noticed i was looking at him. if that was some kind of signal, i dont know. but now i regret...razz
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
Although I never doubted my fundamental heterosexuality, the locker room experience can be arousing to a young guy in the grip of his hormones. After I got over some initial embarrassment in our schools' locker rooms and open showers, I realized that I enjoyed looking at all the naked boys. In my day, it was hot to see them in their jockstraps too.

Seeing all the dicks and balls and straps was an added pleasure before and after gym class.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

the worst is when you're in the shower with a straight buddy--both looking at each others semi-erect dicks--one of my pals I was supposed to meet was hard once and had his towel wrapped around his waist as he walked toward me when I walked into the locker room and he gave me a hug--instant hardon for me, feeling his smooth body--I had to wait to peel off my clothes so it wouldn't stick straight out
majorjsf Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2011-09-15
55 year old
Hey, bud. Military here. Lots of group showers. Fun to see your friends/co-workers naked. Makes me wonder how they jerk off.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker rooom