JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Strap on Sex ?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'd love to try this. The most I have gotten is the wife's dildo up there
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Go for it. will your wife help you out?

I am lucky that my wife gives me a good seeing to when i want it ;-)

JSN846 said:
I'd love to try this. The most I have gotten is the wife's d[b][/b]ildo up there
Unregistered ?

I'd really like to try this too. I wonder how to sell the idea to the missus. Will she feel anything physically and be able to cum that way?
Unregistered ?

i think she'll go for it. I think its more of a turn on factor for her. Not sure if she,ll feel anything.
Unregistered ?

I loved the one time I tried this. Need to find another guy up for it.
suckable Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-07-26
40 year old curious
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Candydarling said:
I would let you do it to me.
Unregistered ?

My wife surprised me the first time she asked if I'd let her fuck me. We are both open minded and had been experimenting with a little light bondage, spanking, restraints etc nothing too heavy. We both enjoy anal sex and use toys with each other but she has never shown any interest in my ass apart from fingering me during foreplay. Once she had asked after having sex if I would be up for it, we took our time trying her dildos, plugs and beads on me, a little patience, lots of lube and a pre anal blow job helped ease things along. Then I came home from work one night and she was upstairs wearing a strap on and waiting for me, that was one of the hottest nights ever. Since then we love to reverse roles and she gets really into being the dominant partner, forcing me down on the bed and fucking my ass. We also have moments when she wants to make love to me before we switch back. we recently started to use a double dildo which I had wanted, it took a little practise but once we had gotten use to it it was a great feeling, she alternates between having it in her pussy and ass and sometimes will use a butt plug or dildo in her ass while she has the double dildo in her pussy.

I know there are people who will never have thought of strap on sex or some who are interested, all I can say is try it and see. It hasn't replaced normal sex but added to both out pleasure.
Unregistered ?

I'm seeing my girlfriend tonight, she is more then willing to use her strapon on me since my wife won't use one
Bhoner Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-03
59 year old bisexual male from Flathead, MT
I was with a Big Boobie Woman and I was too big for her, so I thought it was an excellent time to introduce Masturbation. After a few weeks of getting started, we got shaved (for the Lube silly) and of course to loosen things up, I usually get good results from eating my Jizz, which of course worked like a charm that it is.....

many dont know that P Spot is same location and fluid for both sexes. Jizz just has Sperm,,,

and so a Box of Toys came out, of which were Plugs and a Double Dildo, that she introduced to me. Which she said that is good therapy for older men to have P Spot Massage. When after a few weeks I talked her into getting a Strap On Harness to try.

This Harness has a Dildo and Ass Plug built into it and takes different size Dickies. So she jumped right in to that one! First she began as a sub service and on command she drifted in and out of the domme role, very well

with the Big Boobies and all oily, it really feels good to feel it on your back and this is how they can show you the kind of rythum they like and how they like getting fucked better than words.....

this is quite a useful tool that is overlooked. It made my Cock work better and the women get off at the same time so its good for everyone

they need to be told that they have a P Spot just like Men, and it needs attention too.. it is opposite their G Spot same location as Men , cept they can get it from both sides

Dildoes are an Ancient Tradition and need a more serious look, they are actually more of a Tool than a Toy

Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Candydarling said:

Raising my hand high in the air. smile
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

JSN846 said:
i think she'll go for it. I think its more of a turn on factor for her. Not sure if she,ll feel anything.

Got my Wife to try it. She came like crazy. Between using a dildo on me and the vibration almost right on her clit and the motion of her hips it threw her over the top. This has not replaced normal sex but it is a part of it now on a regular basis
Missmaya Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-11-19
42 year old curious
Yes. I've done it to my man a couple of times and we both enjoyed it. He loved the intense orgasm he received by the strap on stimulating his G spot and I loves the power aspect of it and giving him pleasure in a new way.
Unregistered ?

stirred said:
i would love to use a strapon on a man if i knew he really enjoyed it. i've always wanted to use a double dong dildo with a man. one end in his ass and the other in my pussy.

I'm having a female friend visit this summer and we're both excited to use a double dong. We figure the easiest way will be for her to ride me with the dildo in both of our asses. Can't wait.
Unregistered ?

hubby loves it when it hits his spot, I reach around to jack him at the same time.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Strap on Sex ?