JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Question for Guys and Girls
Page: of 1  
devan_farley21 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-11-30
38 year old bisexual
My question for you Straight, Bi, and Gay guys, do you tell your partner when you are about to cum whether they are giving you a BJ, HandJob, or you cum inside them? Or do you just not tell them and go ahead and blow your load of cum?

For you Bi/Gay Guys: Do you prefer for the guy to tell you when he's about to cum so you can be prepared? Or do you want it to be a surprise and not know when to expect the big cum shot?

For you girls: Do you prefer for the guy to tell you when he's about to cum so you can be prepared? Or do you want it to be a surprise and not know when to expect the big cum shot?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I always give a warning.

But, depending who it is and how horny I am, I might tell them not to say when they're going to cum. Usually I can tell when they're close anyway.
www.buddybate.com
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
When she's giving me head, she wants to know when I'm going to cum. But when I'm plugged in and pounding her pussy, no warning is necessary. Maybe you have to be prepared to take it in your mouth without choking or gagging. But getting it pumped into your pussy, well I guess that's just what pussies are for.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
My wife will NOT let me cum in her mouth. So I always tell her just before I cum and she quickly stops sucking and jacks me off. (If I ever "surprised" her with a mouth full, it would probably be my last blowjob)
As for the rest. Hand jobs, screwing, she can usually tell when I'm close, I don't say anything, just shoot.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Yes - only time I didn't I heard about it form the person I was with. While being sucked on I got carried away and was selfish and came without telling them and they did not want to take it in the mouth.
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
Naked said:
My wife will NOT let me cum in her mouth. So I always tell her just before I cum and she quickly stops sucking and jacks me off. (If I ever "surprised" her with a mouth full, it would probably be my last blowjob)
As for the rest. Hand jobs, screwing, she can usually tell when I'm close, I don't say anything, just shoot.
lol naked. thats funny. had a few women that wanted to know so they could stop, it was one and out for them. the ex never wanted to know because she loved it, no matter how it was being done. had a few that only wanted to know so they could have it their way, they were hot. its all good
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
devan_farley21 said:
My question for you Straight, Bi, and Gay guys, do you tell your partner when you are about to cum whether they are giving you a BJ, HandJob, or you cum inside them? Or do you just not tell them and go ahead and blow your load of cum?

For you Bi/Gay Guys: Do you prefer for the guy to tell you when he's about to cum so you can be prepared? Or do you want it to be a surprise and not know when to expect the big cum shot?

For you girls: Do you prefer for the guy to tell you when he's about to cum so you can be prepared? Or do you want it to be a surprise and not know when to expect the big cum shot?

My wife always knew when I was about to cum, and I have known when any partner, regardless of gender or orientation was about to cum. Verbal warnings are distracting and unnecessary.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Having received some emails asking HOW did you and your wife know? We were big on simultaneity. I could tell she was about to cum because she increased her efforts to push me over the edge, and she, too picked up on my working her clit harder.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
I never tell my gf when I'm close, but it's easy to notice that wink
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Lovey Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-05-03
37 year old bisexual
If I'm sucking his dick it doesn't matter but if he's fucking me I'd rather know so he can pull it out of my pussy real quick and stick it in my mouth. Cumming in my pussy is a waste of good cum I'd much rather swallow it.
*~*I'ma do me*~*
Lovey Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-05-03
37 year old bisexual
But I'd rather him not actually say it though just pull out flip me over and shove it in my mouth
*~*I'ma do me*~*
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I always tell her when I'm going to cum, she gets off on it. 99.9% of the time, I cum inside her pussy. Every so often I'll pull out and just cum all over her pussy as she rubs her clit. But I do like to tell her when its about to happen
I'm just a guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Question for Guys and Girls