JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever play truth or dare?
Page: of 1  
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
Have you ever played Truth or Dare? I have a feeling a truth or dare game was the beginning of many a mutual jack off session.

That is how it started with me and a buddy when we were both 16. Dare you to take your pants down, dare you to show me your butt, dare you to show me your cock then eventually - Dare you to touch my cock and on from there.

anybody else with a Truth or Dare experience?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
My wife and I would have other couples visit for drinks, etc. After a few drinks, and the conversation would turn to sex, as it always does, we would suggest playing Truth or Dare. It led to many enjoyable nights of nakedness and sexual experimentation. Sometimes, if we knew the couple well, we would start with strip poker, then, after everybody was nude, we would play Truth or Dare. At this point, it wasn't to see who could get naked, since we all were already. We would use Truth or Dare to spur on sexual acts, such as "I dare you to stand up and Jack Off" or "I dare you to play with your pussy" etc. Great fun, sorry we don't do it anymore, friends moved away.
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
quik2cum said:
My wife and I would have other couples visit for drinks, etc. After a few drinks, and the conversation would turn to sex, as it always does, we would suggest playing Truth or Dare. It led to many enjoyable nights of nakedness and sexual experimentation. Sometimes, if we knew the couple well, we would start with strip poker, then, after everybody was nude, we would play Truth or Dare. At this point, it wasn't to see who could get naked, since we all were already. We would use Truth or Dare to spur on sexual acts, such as "I dare you to stand up and Jack Off" or "I dare you to play with your pussy" etc. Great fun, sorry we don't do it anymore, friends moved away.
alot of good things happens from playing the game. it really wasn't truth or dare with friends, it was just between us until the dares went over the top and other got involved. wish it was back
w03801 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-12-02
46 year old homosexual
I played this when I was 14 or 15 with a couple of my friends. We were out at the pool in the back yard talking. Then it turned to truth or dare with, I dare you to jump off the diving board backwards. Dare you to do a belly flop. Dare you to swim naked. It was more dares than truths. Then sex came into the questions. I was dared to jack off. I said sure with no hesitation, sat on the corner of the pool and jerked off for them. I remember seeing one of my friends stroking his cock in the pool. I caught my cum in my hand, pulled my shorts up and went and washed it off. Jumped back in and it was back to normal questions.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever play truth or dare?