JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire for edgers. Please please share!!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
hungcollegejock Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-11-02
34 year old bisexual from MI
1) Do your masturbation sessions always consist of edging? If not, how often do you just "bust a nut " vs edge? Is time the only factor?

About 90% of the time I edge. The other 10% are just quickies when I don't have time to edge.

2) How long is an average edging session?

Anywhere from a few hours to a whole day. Average is about 4 hours

3) Do you always have an orgasm and/or ejaculate at the end of your session? If not, what makes you decide to hold on to your load?

Usually I cum at the end. Sometimes I just like to see how long I can deny myself the orgasm.

4) How do you edge your cock? For me, there are two kinds of edging (if there are more, please feel free to share!). The first is where you work your cock up to the point where you are just about to have an orgasm, and then you take your hands off your cock, or just stop stimulating it. You do this over and over and over again, getting so close, then backing off, until you decide to let your body have an orgasm. The second kind of edging is where you get yourself to the point where you are about to nut, and you manipulate your cock in a way that you just hover on the brink of orgasm. You maintain that fine line where the precum is almost steady and your balls are super tight. So anyway, how would you describe the way you edge?

I do both of those techniques. I love the second technique the best though. Just hovering on the edge like that drives me crazy. I love it.

5) How long can you maintain or hover on that line of orgasm inevitability before it becomes too intense)? How do you maintain that fine edge?

I can hover on the edge for close to an hour. I stroke my cock slow enough so I don't cum but fast enough to keep it on the edge.

6) How do you prefer to trigger your orgasm? Hard, tight strokes? Slow strokes? Gentle, barely there motions? Rubbing a certain spot?

Sometimes hard, tight strokes and sometimes gentle, barely there motions.

7) Once orgasm becomes inevitable and you can feel your load building up, do you continue the same stroking method you used to tip your over? Do you pause for that quick second of the first contraction?

I stroke it harder and faster when I cum. No pause.

smooth If you wanted to recreate the best edged out nut you can remember, how would you do it? What made that orgasm better or more memorable?

I hovered on the edge for so long I shot out precum, I had mini orgasms over and over, and my whole body was tingling. I was just lost in the ecstasy.

9) What is your other hand doing while you are having an orgasm?

stroking the base of my cock, gently pulling on my balls, grabbing a handful of sheets.

10) I'm sure this has been asked before, but where do you like to blow your load?

On my abs and chest. Sometimes it hits my face and the wall behind me.

11) Do you prefer to edge your cock dry, lubed, a combo?

Definitely lubed.

12) If you use toys or anything and they add to the experience/orgasm, please share.

I have a fleshlight and sometimes I fuck it to bring myself to orgasm but usually I use it for a quickie.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hey Mattsjackinit: Fascinating stuff, man!
Unregistered ?

1) Do your masturbation sessions always consist of edging? If not, how often do you just "bust a nut " vs edge? Is time the only factor?

Evening sessions are always edged out for at least 2 hours, morning wanks before work are quick

2-3 hours on average

3) Do you always have an orgasm and/or ejaculate at the end of your session? If not, what makes you decide to hold on to your load?

I always cum, love building as big a load as possible

4) How do you edge your cock? For me, there are two kinds of edging (if there are more, please feel free to share!). The first is where you work your cock up to the point where you are just about to have an orgasm, and then you take your hands off your cock, or just stop stimulating it. You do this over and over and over again, getting so close, then backing off, until you decide to let your body have an orgasm. The second kind of edging is where you get yourself to the point where you are about to nut, and you manipulate your cock in a way that you just hover on the brink of orgasm. You maintain that fine line where the precum is almost steady and your balls are super tight. So anyway, how would you describe the way you edge?

I bring myself to the brink then back off then work my way back to the edge and keep repeating

5) How long can you maintain or hover on that line of orgasm inevitability before it becomes too intense)? How do you maintain that fine edge?

I try to not hold it at the very edge too long, when I feel myself getting super close to busting I squeeze tightly around the base of the head

6) How do you prefer to trigger your orgasm? Hard, tight strokes? Slow strokes? Gentle, barely there motions? Rubbing a certain spot?

I'll stroke my entire cock and play with my balls then pump my shaft fast for the first few shots then pull back on the shaft to release the last few shots

7) Once orgasm becomes inevitable and you can feel your load building up, do you continue the same stroking method you used to tip your over? Do you pause for that quick second of the first contraction?

Not much pause, I like to work it faster as I begin to cum, like the frenzied feeling of pumping it hard while blasting

smooth If you wanted to recreate the best edged out nut you can remember, how would you do it? What made that orgasm better or more memorable?

Usually fondling my balls or holding a picture that I'm tributing

10) I'm sure this has been asked before, but where do you like to blow your load?

It varies, sometimes on my chest, sometimes on a pic

Always lubed

12) If you use toys or anything and they add to the experience/orgasm, please share.

Never tried toys but very interested in trying a fleshlight
wetboy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2006-06-03
homosexual from Sydney
okay so i kinda didn't answer but told a story instead. lol

Pretty much 98% edge to 2% not. It's nothing to do with time. If I'm somewhere where I can't get butt naked, sweaty, poppered up and lost in bate then I'll just knock it off discreetly (and quickly) - but I tend to wait till I can have a bit of a sesh. Not one for just blowing a load.

At least 4 or 5 hrs but I love to go all day sometimes if I can get butt naked, sweaty, poppered up and lost in bate. It's awesome.

Yeah, I always unload. I love seeing how much pressure I've built up.

Defo the 2nd type. I move slow and deep on my cock for hours, exploring every tiny spot all the while working up to that all important point where you know you've gotten your cock root pumped right up inside your groin. I stroke my cock real fast to trigger my prostate into releasing some major pre that literally pisses out my cock and with careful touches and some heavy pre loads oozing, that keeps me hovering on an edge.

I can hover for hours as I'll mix it up...using different motions, different techniques etc. See Q 6

I always let my hand listen to my cock and it does - twisting and turning and writhing around my cock like a superbly guided drone receiving instructions and guides on where to stroke next and how much force or pressure is needed. It may glide over a spot which will make me go crazy and really spill some pre and my hand will keep sliding but almost instantly stop like it's found something, picked up on a scent and turns around and goes back to that spot over and over thrusting me into the O zone.

It knows how to rub the swollen ridge of my swollen cock head just right with a flick of a wet forefinger just so. It knows how to make sure that just the right amount of foreskin slides over the ridge and also what speed or grip is needed. I love how in that edgy long drawn out zone something else is taking over.

I sometimes pause to feel the pressure. I love having a silent still moment to feel all the organic compounds of my cock, prostate, nuts and shaft starting to whir up. Sometimes I feel my prostate literally bucking and squirting it's juice out and can also feel the sudden pressure in my groin, perineum almost bursting.

Only for a moment though, then I use whatever little touch I need to trigger my load.

I've had some pretty amazing sessions. Some sessions blow me away as I'm almost in amazement at what my cock and body are capable of and the complete pleasure I feel. It really does amaze me. It's not every time, but luckily it happens more than not. Even I utter words of surprise during a solo sesh sometimes. The first time I squirted precum...that was amazing!

I think I create pretty decent sesh's every time. A sesh with one of my old jo buds would be good though!

Holding poppers or my jox to my nose, stroking my legs and wrapping round the base of my cock to make it swell up even more, letting my fingers tap on my nuts.

Defo over my face and chest. I love seeing how far I can squirt.

WET, wet, wet. Greasy, juicy so it sounds fucking horny!

Poppers, jox to sniff, cam...um that's about it. Got the best toy in my hand ; P
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual

[/b]Generally just edge these days but if I am desperate will see how fast I can spurt. Also if I am having a shower before work I will wank using the finest spray to make myself cum

[b]
About 8 hours but often much longer...as in days!!

[/b] Not always - depends on time available and if I can actually stop myself from ejaculating! Sometimes I am so aroused I cum without touching my cock.

[b]
Teasing my cock - bringing myself to the edge then holding back. Often hold my shaft tight when I am on the verge which helps. I also wear cock rings which I find helps to maintain my erection and prevents early ejaculation. When I want to prolong my session for a long time (I have managed a week on occasions), I will milk my cock so that all my cum is drained out without orgasm. This takes considerable patience but is amazing - and I can enjoy eating and playing with my sperm.

[/b] As above - manipulation of my cock in terms of shaft tension/cock rings, plus just not touching the throbbing thing!!

[b]
There are many ways - as mentioned earlier if I am aroused enough I will squirt with no touching at all. Sometimes stroking my tight shaved balls will make me let fly - even caressing the insides of my thighs and around my anus can make me squirt my cum. The whole point of edging for me is to be so incredibly turned on that just a light breeze across my nob would make me explode!! I am circumcised as well which helps - as I have a virtual 'g' spot at the point where my foreskin was attached to my nob and I just need to gently tickle this area to explode.

[/b] I like to let some of my sperm leak out prior to the final explosion and I can just do this through willpower I guess. I love to see and feel the first wave of cum before the bombardment commences. It is a massive turn-on and I can then utilize the leaked sperm as extra lubricant over my cock and balls as I reach final orgasm.

If you wanted to recreate the best edged out nut you can remember, how would you do it? What made that orgasm better or more memorable?
[b]
Every edge is awesome - never had a bad one,,,which is why edging is so addictive.

[/b] I may have both hands free!! Generally I always find that there is something somewhere I can stroke or explore! Sometimes I have a couple of fingers up my anus or am stroking my balls or inner thighs.

[b]
Anywhere. Inside/outside/standing up/lying down. Standing up outside is very exciting and I manage much stronger cumshots than when I'm lying down. I have cum just about everywhere at some point in time.

[/b] I self lubricate...

[b]
Sometimes use a vibrator - really helps with speeding up the process if you want to get horned up quicker. I always wear lingerie - split-crotch panties/stockings and suspenders/hold-ups - and like to cum in ex-gf's panties and bras of which I have quite a collection!strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I would say that about 80% of my sessions are edged ones. Quick cums are usually in the shower or in bathroom or a quick stress/random boner reliever in between classes. Edge sessions are usually on my bed...typically naked. Time is different of course but when i edge i use both hands and the stop and go method...with a quick session i use my right hand until the jizz flys.

1-4 hours

I usually cum...but on the rare occasions I keep it in. I do it just to make the next edge more intense.

Stop and go.

Depends on the session.

Hand gripped tight around base, holding skin down and vibrating it a bit.

I keep stroking usually.

If you wanted to recreate the best edged out nut you can remember, how would you do it? What made that orgasm better or more memorable?

Having 8 hours of free time and my old jo tube...was awesome and enede up cumming 4 times without getting soft inbetween....by the third it was a dry cum but felt insane...

Clenching a fist by my side.

I like to let it fly and then clean it up with a pair of old bxrbrfs.

I am cut loose so i have enough skin...dont usually use lube...lube makes me cum quicker if i am not careful...and i make a good amount of pre.

Things I have used:
lotion
jo tube
condoms
pump
banana skin

Thanks again to everyone for sharing their answers! Oh, and sorry for the verbal diarrhoea in some of those questions, this was my first questionnaire
davepornaddict Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-02-25
bisexual male from UK

evenings and weekends edging.. mornings before work just a quick one

5-6 hours

yes.. you get a bigger and better cum

I bring myself to the brink then back off then work my way back to the edge and keep repeating

quite along time.. keep building up then stopping 30 seconds or so

pump my shaft really quick.. then once start cumming really slow strokes

Not much pause

ususally surfing porn on my pc !

It varies

dry

Never tried toys
MasturbAddict Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-08-26
bisexual from Canada
1)
Almost always edging, the only times I don't edge is when I am in a hurry, like before work in the morning when I don't wake up early enough to edge.

2)
As long as I can make them, usually about an hour per cum, but I go longer and do multisessions.

3)
Always orgasm at the end, feels so good.

4)
I just adjust stroking speed to stay near the point and hold on as long as I can. Stayins so close is so awesome.

5)
About 2 hours has been my longest holding on right at the point. I don't use porn or anything that would throw me over the edge prematurely.

6)
Usually I don't try to trigger the orgasm, it just happens.

7)
When I know there is no going back I speed the stroke up some for the orgasm.

smooth
Hard to answer this one, I enjoy all my edge sessions.

9)
I use venus, so both hands are free, and I am usually doing another task, and then orgasm suddenly comes.

10)
Sometimes will let cum fly, but prefer to cum in venus tube, no cleanup to worry about, and the cum becomes lube for next run.

11)
Lubed.

12)
Almost always use venus 2000 system, sometimes use E-stim. Rarely use both because edging is impossible with that much stimulation.
Happy Strokes
josthm Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-08-26
55 year old curious from East USA
mattsjackinit said:
Hey guys, I want to thank you in advance for reading all of this, and if you answers and thoughts, a special thanks to you.

I've always been curious about other guys edging habits, techniques, duration of sessions, etc. So here are some questions that have always been on my mind about my fellow edgers.

No, I bust a nut every day, edge once in a while. Time is the only factor.

1-2 hrs.

I always ejaculate at the end.

I stop completely for a min. or 2 and then do it again. Stop and go several times.

It's not easy, but 1hr. sometimes 2hrs. It takes practice to know where the line is.

All of the above. Just depends on the moment of orgasm.

I like to pause a sec. Then just tickle the underside of my head with one finger as I explode.

I had a girlfriend that edged me one time for 2 hrs. She stopped on my command at just right times. Right near the end she lubed me up with baby oil then slide a finger up my butt. Wow, what an orgasm. Will never forget.

Rubbing under balls.

On stomach.

Dry.

I have used a anal vibe before, but only near the end of edge session. Seems to make me shoot farther.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing their answers! Oh, and sorry for the verbal diarrhoea in some of those questions, this was my first questionnaire.
Unregistered ?

Edge about 90%, the rest are times when i have to go out or something and i just do it to get off.

Very variable, sometimes just 30 mins but usually 3-4 hours. Longest was 12 hours.

Always ejaculate.

Stop/Go. After several edges the horny feeling is amazing, a whole new level. The "wankers high" i think they call it.

I can edge over and over as long as i want. I know exactly when to stop rubbing so that i dont start to cum.

Hard and fast.

Hard and fast rubbing through the point of no return, but slow down or stop while i'm ejaculating

Sometimes nothing, sometimes holding the tissues i'm ejaculating into

Sometimes into tissues, sometimes into a condom, sometimes just let it fly wherever!

Dry, although during a long session i can get a lot of precum
drwatson Amateur Jackinchatter

368 posts since 2012-02-18
70 year old curious male from Hungary
1)]Do your masturbation sessions always consist of edging? If not, how often do you just "bust a nut " vs edge? Is time the only factor?[/u]

In every case! Time should not be a limiting factor, if there is no at least 2-3 hours for it , I do not start it.

2)How long is an average edging session?

The whole masturbation session 3-4 hours ( with small breaks) the edging is 1 hr.

3,Do you always have an orgasm and/or ejaculate at the end of your session? If not, what makes you decide to hold on to your load.
Always with ejaculation, otherwise I remain nervy or frustrated.

4)How do you edge your cock?
Right hand, 3 fingers (thumb, trigger-finger, middle finger form a ring immediately under the glans. I apply lube, continusly. This "ring" moves very slowly up and down on the shaft .

5)How long can you maintain or hover on that line of orgasm inevitability before it becomes too intense)? How do you maintain that fine edge?
Stop the hand moving , or in final case I left my cock without touch for a minute, ( meanwhile I stop the DVD scene) after about half a minute I start to spoil my penis again (stop-go)

6)How do you prefer to trigger your orgasm? Hard, tight strokes? Slow strokes? Gentle, barely there motions? Rubbing a certain spot?
If orgasm is approaching I include my glans in the session. I change the technique. The three finger(written above) form a pyramidal stack from above taking my glans on three different point. Important is that my middle finger touches my frenulum. The movement is rotatory (horizontal) movement of the finger on my lubed glans.
If the orgasm is planned timed, I repeat my favorite scene of the movie ( I have seen it immediately before, until the end) e.g. cumshot on a maidenly shaped girls bottom. Of co
ourse the speed of the fingers manipulation on glans is already high.The most sensitive point is the frenulum.

7)Once orgasm becomes inevitable and you can feel your load building up, do you continue the same stroking method you used to tip your over? Do you pause for that quick second of the first contraction?
Change the technique, see above.

What made that orgasm better or more memorable?

30 years ago as I managed firstly to get Color Climax porn magasine, and I could joy it for hours , alone undisturbed. The scene for ejaculation was an anal scene.

9)What is your other hand doing while you are having an orgasm?
At the beginning I direct the PC by mouse, but later as the best scenes are repeated as I preprogrammed it, my left hand confines my testicles and rhytmicaly presses them, to help the cum spurting out...

10)I'm sure this has been asked before, but where do you like to blow your load?
No point, where to.

11)Do you prefer to edge your cock dry, lubed, a combo?
Lubed

12)If you use toys or anything and they add to the experience/orgasm, please share.
Frequently I put a mirror from left, I can see my naked groin, stiff penis, moving hand and in part the PC screen with the pron pics on it.. At cumshot in part I look at the sperm rocketing out..

I also like a vibrating, flashlight, but at the beginning only. As I want to cum, I remove it.
drwatson
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK

Edging is a rare treat as i'm married and rarely have extended time alone. Although if she's away I will almost make time for a long session.

Depends on mood and available time. I usually try for an hour or more. The record is about 4 hours.

Always come.

4) How do you edge your cock?

Mainly the first way you describe i.e. stop/go. Occasionally i'll go for techniques that are just slightly stimulating (e.g. running a finger back and forth)

How? Discipline smile Although I have got it wrong before, which in itself is an odd sensation where you stop and then uncontrollably shoot seconds later with no contact.

All of the above! Although the majority of the time it gets a bit frenzied.

Usually I just keep going.

An awful lot of horny chat took place so I was practically aching by the time I let myself go. And there was a memorable but shorter (1 hour-ish) mutual edge session where I webcammed with a female friend.

Holding myself steady or typing wink I do like to alternate hands and grips alot.

All over myself normally, although for very good sessions its been known for the first couple of blasts to clear my shoulder in a seated position.

Lubed preferably

Just me, my hands and no clothes!
Unregistered ?

"99 % edging---I need my time"

"average 4-5 hours, often much longer, even all day long"

"sometimes I deny, when I plan another all day session next day---uncomparable those highly aroused stage all the time"

"Exactly how you describe the second way---when I'm on edge once, I keep that stage during my session, not stopping but very careful movement when feeling cum up the shaft. Often have speerm emissions without falling over the edge."

"Usually as long as I want---it takes lot of experience and practice"

"Hard and fast until I reach the edge---then it depends---sometimes slow, when very close or fast to come close again---always as close as possible"

"Mostly I continue, sosmetimes I hold on"

"Orgasm isn't that important for me - it's just the peak and end of a great edging session. I remember most exciting sessions when chatting and edging with another addiccted edger."

"Handling the mouse or typinf one handed!

"mostly on my desk--careful not to make a mess on the floor or even clothes"

"Don't need any lube--I'm always wet of precum"

"Usually no toys"
Unregistered ?

When extra horny tend to edge as like having that 'close-to-orgasm feeling' for a bit longer

4h, 7h the longest, 1h the shortest

Shoot a hot load...at the end...

Would not be able to back off if wanked my cock close to the point of no return...give it a rest at point 6 (8-point of no return, 10 offload, 7-cock takes over control over my bigger hard drive)

Lol. I keep away from that point for as long as I can...love the 1-6 zone as it keeps my cock wanting to wank longer.

Spit on my helmet, grab my cock with my R hand and tug it mercilessly...usually a few tugs and I am dumping lots of fuck juice.

Yes

Chatting dirty with my mates who nail plenty/hot porn

nothing, can only do one thing at a time grin

my thigh...like seeing it go over it
Unregistered ?

needed to delete as pasted twice
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire for edgers. Please please share!!