JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do You Cum Inside Your Wife or Girl Friend?
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Almost always cum inside of her pussy or ass. Except for those times when she's feeling naughty and jerks my cock until it shoots all over her face and tits.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Push my cock in as deep as I can and unload n her cunt. Best feeling in the world
Unregistered ?

Yea when ever I fuck my gf I nut in her pussy. Ok so sometimes I nut on her titts
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
Love to fuck my wife and cum deep in her warm wet pussy. Fill it up. I also like to bury my cock in her ass and fill it up too. But if she wants I also cover her tits, face or anywhere else she wants me too. Love that feeling of being deep in her pussy and exploding my load in her.
Unregistered ?

I got snipped this past summer. Before that it was rubbers since our last kid. So much better without needing to wrap it. Definitely shoot deep inside her as much as I can. She doesn't like it on her face or tits, and she does clean up right afterward.
Unregistered ?

thanks to the gift of menopause i can cum inside her very nice in her ass too takes all the worry away
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Well, its kind of dependent on what were doing. Usually when we are fucking and she begins to cum I can't hold off and start cumming too. So it gets shot in her. I love the sight of a cum covered pussy, so on occasion I will pull out and finish myself by hand spurting on her cunt lips and clit, then push it back in and continue to pump till I go soft. Course if you are getting a handjob, jacking over her tits or titty fucking it goes wherever. During the last year or so of my 1st marriage she always wanted me to pull out. Maybe she wanted to keep it fresh for her boyfriend I don't know. So if we were fucking missionary at the last moment I would pull out and lay my dick on her just above her pussy, lay back on her, pressing it between us and thrusting in and out between us, squirting on her lower belly. If we were doggie I would pull out, lay it between her butt cheeks, squeeze them together and continue to pump there, squirting between her cheeks in the crack. I didn't mind licking up the mess on her belly, but wouldn't cleanup the rear.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
She likes to watch me make a mess all over myself. So after she has climaxed we get out the vibrators and use both of them to stimulate my whole shaft to shoot all over the place.
Unregistered ?

I always cum inside my wifes pussy or ass, I think it's quite intimate and I love to see my cum drip out of her pussy or ass. I hate condoms but used them in the past for safety, now I'm married and she has a coil fitted I can shoot my load inside her quite happily.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I always cum balls deep in my wife or who I'm fucking at the time!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

Always. Why screw up the orgasm? Also, she's not into cum on her belly or face or anything - neither am I.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Deep inside every time. She had a tubal ligation when our son was born, due to the many complications with the pregnancy.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
all the time. deep as i can go there no better feeling then shoot cum in her wet pussy
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
I always cum in her ,shes older now the change ,but seems to affect her sex drive,dont do it as often as we used to ,but dont have to stop to put a rubber on anymore .
Unregistered ?

only had one gf that let me cum in her pussey. ive hooked up with a friend a couple of times and we both shoot our loads in her pussey everytime.
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do You Cum Inside Your Wife or Girl Friend?