JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Getting checked before Baseball season starts.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Back in high school days, I went on an extended backpacking trip. I got a minor foot injury which got infected. No big deal, except I had a unexplained pain in my crotch (which turned out to be a secondary lymphatic infection--no big deal).

Anyway, I was scared because the nurse told me to remove my pants and put a piece of paper over my lap. I did. I felt cold and scared.

When the doctor came in he checked my penis, tugged each testicle and the inevitable happened. I willed myself almost to death to stop it. Impossible. And it didn't take long. He ignored my penis and checked my scrotum and finally said, very professionally, "Do you want to come back another time?"

I was scared I was going to ejaculate but said I did not want to come back. But he was done about then anyway. He told me to to put my pants on and he came back 5 minutes later. Found my foot problem, put me on antibiotics and that was that.
Gentlemanjacker Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2021-05-30
77 year old homosexual male from Arkansas
About ten years ago I was having back problems and started getting chiropractic treatments twice a week. Each treatment ended with a more-or-less back massage that I looked forward to. I laid on my stomach on his treatment table while he worked on me. Over the course of the treatments we began to learn a lot about the other's life, likes and dislikes as we chatted and made small talk. He was married and me a single gay man although I never told him that but he probably suspicioned it. He was probably bisexual. At first he worked on me with my shirt on. He'd pull it up and massage my back. Gradually he had me remove my shirt and he'd work on me shirtless wearing his white medical coat. He first began massaging my lower back right at my belt getting his fingers under it as far as he could. Before he entered I'd unfasten my belt to make it easier for him to go lower. He never said anything but sure enough he'd manage to work his fingers further down under my belt to my buttocks and ass crack. I'd never say anything but kept our conversation going as if nothing was amiss between doctor and patient. After a few weeks I began unfastening my pants to let his fingers work further down with his whole hand down inside my pants. The treatments took on an erotic aura unspoken between us. I looked forward to his hand invading my pants, his fingers trailing through my ass crack. I thought seriously asking him if he could better work on me nude imagining him entering the room finding me naked on the treatment table ready for my 'treatment.' I really wanted to be naked for him. I think he wanted me naked, too. I wondered if he wore any pants under his white medical coat but removed them before my treatments maybe working on me in full erection handling my butt. I fantasied him giving me treatments with both of us nude or his medical coat opened exposing himself to me. It was arousing imagining us having sex twice a week there in his treatment room after my 'treatment.' The way things were going I think something sexual would have eventually happened between us but one day was informed by his staff he had left the clinic to another city to practice and never told me he was leaving. My erotic fantasy ended then but I have masturbated to various fantasies involving different scenarios.
Bator Bob that's me!

Your Doctor has checked you out, so how long has it been since you checked out your Doctor?
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

I just got a prescription from my doctor.
. . . . User posted image . . . .

Your doctor saw your cock but have you seen your doctors cock?
User posted image

I like my physicians assistant!
User posted image

The doctor went to check his cock after he saw your little dick!
User posted image

Sorry sonny, you are too little to be in the Army.
User posted image
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Cool story but no doctor is risking their medical license

It is that time of the year to get your exam! Bend over!
User posted image

Get your physical exam soon!
User posted image

You are going to do WHAT!
User posted image

You are going to put your finger WHERE?
User posted image
MattTheStud8 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-07-06
39 year old heterosexual male from Smithfield NC
I remember learning to masturbate. Used to take a finger and push it inside my body and wiggle it around until I got that feeling. They were dry orgasms. Then stuff eventually started cumming out and I thought I'd discovered the secret of man kind and couldn't wait to tell my doctor about it. Was probably 13 or so. Before that next appointment my dad caught me like a dozen times and had them explained it was no new discovery.
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam