JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

Anna said:
I'm sure most guys prefer a male doctor as opposed to a female doctor for exams.

To be honest Anna... I would rather see a female doctor...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'll tell ya why the quack had him j/o. He was a fuckin perv., that's why. The motherfucker probably drank the spunk from the cup after the kid left the exam room. Doctors I know are perverse as hell. It's in the nature of the beast. lol!
Man, the guy who had his nuts examined by the hot blonde - DUDE! I am EATING MY HEART OUT, you lucky SOB! ha ha!
Unregistered ?

Well I just got back from my doctor's exam this morning. Nothing "exciting" really happened but the nurse I had was amazing. She gave me an instant hard on right when I saw her. She was around my age (young 20's), long brown hair, & petite. If she was my regular doctor I'd be goin in every week to get examined by her.
bandr Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-08-06
100 year old curious from washington state
I like my female doctor. Physicals are so much fun.
never too old
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
My current doctoris a woman and it ids funny when I don't get hard she comments and I usually pop right up and she laughs- shae also makes me masturbae in a cup and stays in there- once with the nurse as well- and she was teaching the nurse and young recent graduate- and she said she was looking for how my penis reacted during the stimulation- of course I filled th cup with a good load.
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
jowithme Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2005-10-19
51 year old bisexual from Northern VA
Since I've graduated college and have selected my own doctor, I have opted for women. Partially for the fantasy that many speak of here. My current is pretty hot, but I have not had a physical from her yet. Of course, she is also my fiancee's doc to, so I don't really hold any "expectations." I've always wondered if I'd get hard in front of them, but it has never happend. I did have one doc give me a funny look after she felt my testes. But the look was all, and she asked my to dress up. Oh well, can always fantasize.

I get hard anytime they make me put on the gown and doesn't matter what I am there for....

had prep for knee surgery and sat there with a boner as the muscle relaxant worked its way through me-

The nurse came in and gave me lube (ky) and stood at door and told me to hurry up and I jacked it with her watching me and the door- she gave me a paper towel to clean up with....
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Sky_Jacker Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-09-03
69 year old curious
70hank said:

The nurse came in and gave me lube (ky) and stood at door and told me to hurry up and I jacked it with her watching me and the door- she gave me a paper towel to clean up with....

If we don't challenge you - you will go away with your little fanatsy ?????

The idea of going to the doctor is such a turn on that i have to jack off at least once maybe twice before I go or I will bust one when they touch me- I usually get hard no matter what but If jackoff it is a basic hardon not a rock....cock
Unregistered ?

bigd said:
a couple of years ago my parents made me go to the doctors for a check-up. when i got their i waited awhile until the doctor came in the exsame room and did the normal stuff(ears, eyes lungs etc.)and finaly he asked me to jack off in a cup. dont ask me for what reason because i was so confused. so i asked him where the batroom was and he said their was no need for a bathroom and told me to just pull it out and go for it. i was so embarreds by another person watching me. but secretly i think i kinda liked being watched. after i cummed he let me pull up my boxers and pants and i went home.

Fucking quack probably drank it. LOL!
Unregistered ?

Realman said:
To be honest Anna... I would rather see a female doctor...

Me too! In fact, when I enrolled in the health insurance thru work, I selected a female doctor, but haven't seen her yet. If I have a choice at all, I always will select a female M.D. over a male anytime, even tho I am bi.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
This Medic can give me a prostate exam any day of the week.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Once a year the doc holds my balls and sticks a finger in my ass. Standing bent over elbows on the table is't my idea of fun. I always feel like I am going to pee with his finger in me. I much rather have a dildo or vibrator up there than his finger.
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
My doctor is way younger than me and good looking. I always jack off before going for my annual physical so I don't get a hard on when he checks me for a hernia, my balls and my prostate. When I go for my annual physical, I put on one of those hospital gowns. I don't get a full hard on but my cock does grow some and I usually end up with a wet spot on the gown by the time he gets thru with me.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Does anyone else think that it's odd to have so many "Unregistered" comments in this thread. I have to agree with j_bryon's comment Posted on 2006-06-30 10:46 PM! Makes for wishful thinking doesn't it? roflmao
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam