JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor wanking (jerking off)?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

My greatest session was once up a tree (don't ask!!) near an old railway line..I felt someone was watching but shot my load over a branch fairly quickly. Then had to get down the damn tree. Anybody jerk off in 'risky' places in public?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

wanked off on the sand dunes maspalomas just fabalos beaches in lanzarote in day light,love to tell more
Unregistered ?

I LOVED jacking outdoors back in my teenage years. Did it lots in the woods around home. Or in the yard or wherever. It was pretty private for the most part. Occasionally I still jack off outside somewhere, not nearly as much though.

Have jacked while driving in the car too. Sometimes jack for a while while driving, then when I get ready to want to jizz, get on a "secluded" side road, stop the car, get out and jizz out in the open.

One time I was coming back from a roadtrip somewhere and feeling horny, been jacking a bit in the car, and hoping to find a nice place to stop and take care of things. Came to a little roadside park area that had an outdoor restroom - one of that that doesn't actually have a door on it or anything, just just walk around a partition and into the open room. There were some people around when I first got there, they left, and I went into that bathroom and jacked off.
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Heaps! Some of the ones I have done and do as often as I can - at my house, front yard and back yard, also footpath and the street if it is early hours of the morning and quiet. Park behind my house (all of these naked too and have done them with others as well as solo.) Driven naked to a couple of people's places, walked naked and hard through a suburban street and finished up masturbating together in a park at the end of the street. Stroked and sucked and shot our loads with two other naked blokes in a street in the near CBD area of Adelaide. Quite a few parks that double as beats, beaches (both nudist and non-nudist). A mate's pool area in a townhouse complex.

Am happy to meet up and share the thrills with others and also love hearing your stories.
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I was a kid, several of the other kids and I would go down to this sinkhole which had a thick stand of trees all around it- we'd jack off there every day in the summer.

I've only jacked outside once since, behind a building where I work part-time...there are two roads on both sides, I'm surprised I didn't get seen by a trucker or something...

I keep thinking I'll stroke outside on my deck some night...but I don't have the nerve.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In my approx. 60 years of jacking, I do recall a few "outdoor" cums that were out of the ordinary. I was fishing a trout stream in northern Wisconsin, sitting out on a big rock in the middle of the river. The fissh weren'[t biting, so in the solitude of the location, I dropped my shorts and laid back on the rock and whipped out a nice load that I let land in the water. Maybe the fish enjoyed the protein meal. Another time, I climbed an unmanned fire watch tower and pumped out a load that fell all the way to the ground, as far as I know. I've also jacked a few loads while sitting in a deer stand. Then of course there are the many times I've shot loads into my wife's pussy or mout while out in the woods.
Dickguy
joe175 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2010-01-29
37 year old heterosexual from London,Ontario
I masturbated last year in the middle of winter in my back yard it was such a rush i took a video of it. It was awesome the cold air on my cock felt actually pretty good. here is the link to the video if you guys wanna watch
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=438733&proceed=yes&setgender=M
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Lived in the desert and loved to get a hardon in the desert sun and jack off until I came into a sandy wash. Loved to see the cum puddle up in its on mud puddle.stroke
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
I love wanking off outdoors, in the woods rubbing up against a tree, in the car, often in the sea in the summer. Its such a turn on.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I also love jerking off outdoors! Used to do it in my car a lot, in years past, hopefully while being watched. In parks, in the woods, at a beach - anywhere I thought I could get away with it! LOL stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I have jacked off outside many times!! It's great! I do it still if it situation hits me right!!
When I lived in Wyoming, tall blonde nieghbor , used watch me Jo in my hot tub!! We shared beer and wine over the fence, she mentioned one time about the scenery on the edge of the hot tub!! I invited her over for drinks and hot tub!! I had to Jo for her, before she want me!!! Interesting nieghbor relations after that!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
I grew up in the mountains, so the outdoors was my "privacy." I jacked off high in pinetrees, on moss covered rocks, in flowing creeks, over cliffs, and on the pineneedles. We had lots of manzanita forts and those were great for safe jacking.

Sometimes my dad worked across from a Foster Freeze place. I used to crawl under a truck and jackoff aimed there, imagining they saw me. Maybe they did. I'd like to think so. But, probably not , because I never got in trouble for doing it.
Happy Jacker
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
When I was about 12, on my way to school, I used to wank off while walking, I cum in a telephone box a few times, or up the side of a tree, I used to egde and have a huge cum on my to school and on my way home..
like to chat and jack..
Unregistered ?

Many places - on the beach, whilst snorkelling, while camping, at a resort pool (not in it, next to it), while on a mountain lookout, in a big city park (not creepy, in an area you weren't supposed to go), in the car, at a small park near my house at 3am, my backyard, on a catamaran, my apartment balcony, on a jetty at a dam, various holiday houses, etc. etc.
Unregistered ?

I love to jo outdoors! I've done it in so many places too, my yard, woods, boat, deck, patio. Love the warm sun on y naked body and the thought of getting caught.

At night, I tend to wonder into the neighbors yards, very erotic..
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor wanking (jerking off)?