JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Would you ever..
Page: < prev  of 2  
Heero Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2005-08-15
41 year old bisexual
Hmmm.

I think it depends on if you promised to never share them. If you took them with the intent of using them for just for the two of you I don think it's moral to disperse them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Boxrbriefs Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-04-08
55 year old heterosexual from Florida
Make sure you get them before you break up.
azn_thong_boi Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2006-01-04
39 year old bisexual
Getting the pictures back is kind of hard when they are digital. :-P

My ex-girlfriend and I took some adult-oriented pictures together with my digital camera. They're still on my computer but I'm not doing anything malicious with them. The way I see it is that she's in the past, and I don't need to worry about her anymore. If someone stumbles upon them on my computer I won't really care, but I'm not gonna bother spreading them around.
Twizzler Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2005-08-20
42 year old homosexual from Massachusetts
I took pics and made videos with my ex, I don't know if he's ever shown them to anyone, but I know I haven't
azazel Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-06-11
40 year old
simple answer...no.
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
I think it really is contingent on the agreement that was made when the pictures were taken. If the other person says they are to not be shown. Then they are not to be shown. I have several video tapes of myself with severasl different partners. At the time we made them I said." I can keep them and no one else will see them, or we can erase them now, or I'll keep them, only showing them if I have your permission, or you keep them, only showing with my permission." I have never had a problem. But I was amazed that some who said I could keep them but not show them to anyone, begged to see tapes that I said were not allowed to be shared.

Bottom line, one shouldn't make pics/tapes that could come back to haunt one. Things get lost, stolen, etc. It seems that if you've played in the past but now find yourself in a committed relationship, you've should be honest enough in the relationship to tell the significant other of previous activities. If you need to hide it, then there is an inherrant problem on one or both sides. As far as showing them in retaliation, I fail to understand how if you so cared for someone enough to make the videos in the first place, how or why could you get satisfaction in hurting them? It certainly would seem to indicate that they are better off without you.

Integrity seems to be a trait that is in short supply recently. It seems many claim to have it but it seems to be a qualified integrity. One where borders become moveable in order to accomodate transgressions as needed. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I was at journalism school and the photojournalists were always looking for models. I have no problem with being naked, so I posed, mostly for girl photographers but also for guys. I asked them not to sell the pictures or put them on the web, knowing that they probably would if they could find a market. Some were on the web. But really what does it matter? The worst that happened was a guy put a picture of me (I confess fingering) on the notice board in the department. I took it down. Next day there was another one up. So I left it. Lots of people said: "Larissa, aren't you pissed off about it? How can you bear it?" But really??? Everybody does it. My fingers, my pussy. So what? I think if you pose for pictures you can't possibly care if they get distributed. I don't believe Cameron Diaz REALLY cared that people saw her tits. Such nonsense and hypocrisy. Or maybe I'm just an exhibitionist. (Could be.) (Someone else took the picture off the noticeboard in the end. Hopefully to masturbate over it.)

Love

Larissa
Larissa
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
An ex GF posted pics of me on the web in my town. Some had my face as well.

Funy thing- I got contacts from girls and guys baout them- interested in sex
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Harry Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-10-29
heterosexual
You are crazy in the first place to have pictures or worse a video made.

If the breakup was bad the pictures and video's will be rolling.

Unregistered ?

definitely wouldn't be right to share with others, unless with the permision of the other person involved/shown in the pix/video. a major part of a relationship is respecting the other... even beyond a parting in that relationship.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Harry said:

If the breakup was bad the pictures and video's will be rolling.

I've never broken up with someone because it was good.

Yes......This is sarcasm.
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

I would only share videos or photo's a) with prior permission, and b)for erotic purposes only. I think it's disturbing to use photo's/video of someone you cared about in a spiteful fashion.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
My wife and I made some tapes of oral sex between us. We watched them the next time we masturbated together then erased them. Wish we had kept them.
outdoorsmanswife Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-11-17
53 year old heterosexual
We've been wanting to do that Brian11zy, someday!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Would you ever..