JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever Sucked Breast Milk
Page: < prev  of 3  
hornyguy9999 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2013-10-11
73 year old bisexual male from Bridgewater NJ
yes and loved it
love to masturbate - female
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
watchingU2Nite Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2014-10-21
61 year old heterosexual
We met a younger couple. She was 22 and still lactating. I didn't know that until I started to suck. She seemed to get off on it.
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
I had my first taste of breast milk(apart from when I was a baby)was when I was 16. I was cutting the grass for a neighbour when I went into the house to get a cold drink and she was sitting on the sofa feeding her baby I froze as I couldn't believe how big her breast was. She saw my face and patted the sofa telling me to sit down and patted my leg. She told me the baby had nearly had enough and I could have some if I wanted and I just nodded. Once she put the baby down for a nap she came back to the lounge and removed her top and held her breast to my mouth after a little while the milk started to flow down my throat and it tasted so good I lifted my hand to massage her breast and she moaned and pulled me closer. This became a regular thing and always when he husband wasn't around. I have been lucky enough to enjoy breastfeeding for many many years now and have found people both online or whilst out and about. It is about picking the right moment to make a move, but if you have never tried it I suggest you do as you need to at least once. Suck it and see as they say.
The wetter the pussy, the better.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever Sucked Breast Milk