JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Stimulation
Page: of 5   next > 
spanky82 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-02-15
41 year old
I've got a question for those of you that have cum from stimulating only the frenulum. There's an older thread about it here and everyone says it's intense. I haven't been able to jack off for two weeks and I'm ready to blow. This is way longer than I've ever gone. I usually do it everyday or have a day in between. I'm trying to find the best way to unload.

I ordered a vibrating cock ring and it's coming in tomorrow. I wondered if it would feel better using my finger to rub the frenulum, or use the vibrating cock ring over it. Has anyone done both and would like to comment on which method was more pleasurable? I'll be edging either way. I like the idea of a no hands approach with the cock ring. If the ring is the way to go, I'll wait until tomorrow.

I'm hoping that between the two week wait, edging, and frenulum method, this will be the most intense orgasm ever. I may also sit in a kneeling position because I've read that it also makes the orgasm more intense! I might lose my mind.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

For me personally, my frenulum is probably the most sensitive part of my penis. The second is perhaps the corona. I never really have tried to bring myself to orgasm with just stimulating my frenulum, but, when I do masturbate, I do try to rub it with each up and down stroke, especially when I want to get myself to orgasm. Also, I continue to stroke throughout my orgasm and ejaculation for the most intense pleasure, and while doing that, I definitely make sure hit the frenulum with each stroke. Regardless of either method you choose, I am sure you will have a very intense, pleasurable orgasm.
Unregistered ?

It's so terrible that boys are still circumcised without their consent, not knowing what sensitivity is lost when their foreskin is cut off. Even more awful that most "doctors" unnecessarily also slash the frenulum, the most sensitive part of the penis, other than the glans. Many guys say that their frenulum is MORE sensitive than their glans when hard. (Sorry, if that was kinda a downer post)
kronicstroke Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2010-08-24
curious from usa
I had to respond to this post. I love my frenulum.

The first time I came from masturbating (not wetdream), I was 13. Just rubbed the frenulum with the side of my thumb. Frenulum was so tight and hard and sensitive. I thought my penis would burst it felt so good. And then I squirted and my mind exploded.

I masturbated that way for the first week…at least a couple times a day. Then I discovered stroking on the head. I would vary things but rubbing the frenulum, and sometimes cum only that way.

Until early 20s I could still cum from the frenulum rub. But now I can’t. I can get really close, so use it for edging now. I get extremely close but not quite flip over the trigger point. It’s hot.

I miss cummign from just the frenulum rubbing. I still LOVE that sweet, sweet spot.
Masturbationn is THE best.
Unregistered ?

I have a vibrating ring and it feel great on my frenulum. Don't use it that often but it is a nice change for a hands free orgasm. With the ring sitting just behind my head it also does a great job stimulating the inside of my foreskin and the back of my head. Adjust the speed and enjoy for as long as you want.
Steve_B Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-01-04
42 year old from USA
I've had some fantastic orgasms by rubbing my frenulum or by using anything that gives a buzzing kind of vibration on that area of my penis. I also love to have my frenulum licked. WOW!!!!
Unregistered ?

I'm with you Steve B -- same here....
colonelklink32 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2011-01-27
61 year old bisexual
some of the most intense orgasms have been from having my frenulum licked
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
spanky82, I can answer your question because not only is rubbing my sweet spot (frenulum) so excellent for shooting a load, I have done it with both a vibrating cock ring and by using my finger. I would recommend that you try both!

I've been able to have some EXCELLENT O's by rubbing my frenulum with my index finger, sometimes twisting that little piece of skin over it, or sometimes getting my thumb and forefinger wet/lubed and going up & down on my cock head & making sure I get good attention to the sweet spot. onan_mann's right....not all guys can get that stimulation, and every guy ought to get to feel it.

I love using my vibrating cock ring too. Get it on the right spot & let it do the work. The other thing is that if you get 2 of those rings, you can put one down at the base of your dick & let the vibe make your balls feel good too. Using the 2 together will make your dick feel SO good. I have been able to get 2 O's in succession doing this, AND, for some reason, doing it standing up works really well.

Anyway, I'd love it if you report back, regardless of which way you try. I promise you you're gonna get off GOOD!!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
chronicjerker Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-12-19
36 year old homosexual from Los Angeles, CA
My frenulum is pretty sensitive to the touch, especially when I have an erection. However, the most sensitive part of my penis is both sides of my glans and the foreskin around them. The more they are rubbed, the more I ooze my precum.
Bate on!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
I use the thumb and forefinger to pinch the frenulum below the head and twist it until I get rock hard. But I don't use it to cum.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
I learned about this technique from the Jackinworld website many years ago. It takes a lot of patience so I don't use it too often but when I do I always have an incredible orgasm and ejaculation.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I always wondered if other guys masturbated that way!

I gave myself my first orgasm when I was 5. I did it by touching my frenulum. Of course, I didn't know what it was - only that it felt better than anything I had ever experienced before. Until until my teen years, I always masturbated via a small circular motion of my index finger right on the sensitive center spot of my frenulum. Just a light touch did the job (I'm cut, BTW). When I jacked-off at Boy Scout camp with some buddies, they thought it was a strange way to masturbate, so I started doing it like they did - by stroking. I found that I preferred my old method, and used it when I was alone. I still do the one-finger frenulum rub sometimes, and the orgasms I experience that way are extremely intense & long-lasting. I often experience a very long plateau, and 3 or 4 sharp peaks of increasing intensity before the big orgasm. Sometimes, the feeling gets too intense for me to handle, and then I stroke my dick & usually orgasm a few seconds later.
Unregistered ?

Experienced my first orgasm while playing with my frenulum. Sort of a "this area feels good" and "this area feels really good", and wow, where my foreskin is attached under the head of my cock feels GREAT discovery. A bit of rubbing and I couldn't stop, and then my first orgasm. A vibrator on my frenulum feels great to and it doesn't take long to orgasm that way.
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
Love the Frenulum.
It's very Stimulating
A little Tickle.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Stimulation