JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone gets really horny when...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

being asked while having sex/wankingoff/dirty chatting questions like "You going to cum hard for me?", "you are a naughty boy aren't you?" and etc. Cause that kind of thing drives absolutely crazy and I love it.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I love dirty talk during sex it adds a bit of spice n turns me on. My last boyfriend used to say he was gonna seed me right before he'd cum or he'd tell me to beg for his cum, I loved that stuff.
Doug_Porter Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2007-11-26
37 year old homosexual from Michigan
Totally depends... If it's TOO over-the-top it comes off as cheesy and a turn-off, but if the guy gets it just right it's very hot. grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aussiebart Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-06-14
48 year old bisexual
hi
I love some really hot fuck talk when I'm making love to a guy- in real time or on line/skype/phone. The hornier and more uninhibited the better- it just puts an extra couple of inches on my cock and makes the whole encounter more exciting. And it makes my orgasms all the more intense
Unregistered ?

Doug_Porter said:
Totally depends... If it's TOO over-the-top it comes off as cheesy and a turn-off, but if the guy gets it just right it's very hot. grin

Agree! I am very vocal during any kind of sex, and it's a real turn on when my partner is too.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I love dirty, kinky talk when I play with a nice man, but never was into the rough talk. It's so much nicer for me when we just act all sweet together and really enjoy the carnal pleasures of it all.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

I like it too but as mentioned I don't like it if he over does it. I gotta say though I love that "seed" talk, as a bottom that really gets me going...
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone gets really horny when...