JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » SI Swimsuit Issue masturbating
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I just bought the 2011 SI Swimsuit Issue and I certainly enjoyed stroke to the sexy bikini babes. The cover girl alone,Irina Shayk,gets me cock and ready to beat my dick. I came to the very last pic of the mentioned model. Every February when the issue is in stores,I pick up my copy knowing that a lengthy jackoff session is definate. Who else loves jacking off to the sexy models in the SI Swimsuit issues? I've been doing this for years.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

im the same way i love jerking to the si swimsuit issue if anyone wants to chat and jerk to it im me on yahoo sn:codered003
time4fun84 Skilled Jackinchatter

517 posts since 2010-07-26
40 year old heterosexual
You can always count on the SI Swimsuit Issue to provide some great jerkoff material
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JasonJm187 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-06-11
35 year old heterosexual from Tx
Hell Yea!!! Gotta Luv the SI Swimsuit Issue..I got it the first day it came out..Irina is so damn hot..and that ass on that last page will make you cum so hard! Can Jerk to those babes all day every day..and I'd luv to jerk with someone to them. stroke
I Mic On Skype!
MrJerkOff Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2011-02-27
45 year old heterosexual
I love this year's issue!

Message me on Yahoo @ mr.jerkoff
Message me on Yahoo @ Mr.JerkOff to chat, trade pictures and jerk off to our favorite celebrities and models!
Unregistered ?

Love jerking off to the SI models... especially Irina Shayk and Brooklyn Decker... IM me on yahoo at toon200309 if you want to jerk to them with me sometime.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » SI Swimsuit Issue masturbating