JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone draw blood
Page: of 1  
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
I was beating off a little too vigorously the other day and didn't use enough lube and wound up with a little abrasion that's sore today. Anyone else get so carried away that they really punished their cock while jacking?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
Oh yes! I've had this quite a few times, including on my first ever wank, when I broke my frenulum.
Just relax, be gentle for a few days and it will heal all right!
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
Yeah I've done that before too. Mostly when I was younger and less refined in my jacking skills, haha. When I was quite young I used to use this ribbed undershirt to rub up and down on my dick because it felt so good (this was before I could even cum), and one time I did it too hard and actually made a little cut inside the tip of my dick. That fucking STUNG every time I had to pee.

More recently, though, I was trimming my pubic hair and I accidentally got a small patch of skin on the underside of my dick caught in the scissors. It made a quick little incision but because that skin is so sensitive it took forever to stop bleeding. Couldn't jerk for almost a week after to let it heal.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I haven't drawn blood, but I have chafed it. Seems like one spot just beneath the head on the right is a common spot for the chafe to happen. Apparently my usual right handed grip hits that spot too much. This spot will get a little raw, but not bloody. Have to lay off a bit after that. A long time ago, one of my fuck buds introduced me to KY jelly to use as a lube. I have used lube often since, to help reduce the incidence of this problem. Chafing can be much more likely in the winter when my hands are rough and dry skin due to the low humidity.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone draw blood