JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Squirting again, after all these years.
Page: of 1  
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
72 year old curious from Indiana
Just wondered if this has happened to anybody else. I've been jacking since I was 13, and I'm now 59. I didn't jack much, maybe couple times a month for years, and when I'd cum, it would just ooze out and run down the shaft. Well, 2 years ago, I found Jackinchat and started jacking sometimes everyday, a few times even twice per day. Recently, I've noticed that now, when I cum, I'm squirting again like a teenager. Is this because of the extra "exercise" I've been giving my prostate, etc? Has this happened to anybody else? I'm enjoying the squirting again, and thought I'd share it with you guys. Thanks Jackinchat!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Well, damn...now I'm jealous! Oh to be able to squirt again all the time, not just once in a while!stroke
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Striker58 said:
Just wondered if this has happened to anybody else. I've been jacking since I was 13, and I'm now 59. I didn't jack much, maybe couple times a month for years, and when I'd cum, it would just ooze out and run down the shaft. Well, 2 years ago, I found Jackinchat and started jacking sometimes everyday, a few times even twice per day. Recently, I've noticed that now, when I cum, I'm squirting again like a teenager. Is this because of the extra "exercise" I've been giving my prostate, etc? Has this happened to anybody else? I'm enjoying the squirting again, and thought I'd share it with you guys. Thanks Jackinchat!
What Is Semen Made Of | Sperm Composition
The easiest way to understand what male ejaculate is made of, is to understand where each of the components are …
www.biggerloads.com/male-fertility/..
Sounds more like you rewoke your Glands of Cowper. They contribute to the volume and texture of ejaculate.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

I cummed 4 times last Monday and twice on the tuesday. Squirt the first 2 then more of a dribble. Can cum within 10 minutes if not had sex or jacked for a few days.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Squirting again, after all these years.