JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's it like to kiss another guy on the mouth for the first time?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I haven't experienced that yet, even though I've sucked guys off in the glory holes. I think if I was to kiss another guy on the mouth, like in a dare, or because I lost a bet,or because I'd been drinking, I would have an instant raging hard-on as we probed each others mouths with our tongues, and I would hope that he had one too, because I would fall to my knees to start sucking. I just don't know how I would get to that first kiss, because I prefer anonymous sex. But...still, I wonder!
Add a reply Quote this post
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
The first time was absolutely wonderful. It was a number of years ago and the two of us were naked together getting ready to get in bed and play around. He put his arms around me while we were standing and passionately kissed me. It was so sensual and wonderful. As he was kissing he me he put a hand on my ass and pulled us together so our hard cocks were rubbing against each other. I immediate shot my load all over his dick and crotch. Kissing with the right guy is a really sensual experience.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

carl6126 said:
The first time was absolutely wonderful. It was a number of years ago and the two of us were naked together getting ready to get in bed and play around. He put his arms around me while we were standing and passionately kissed me. It was so sensual and wonderful. As he was kissing he me he put a hand on my ass and pulled us together so our hard cocks were rubbing against each other. I immediate shot my load all over his dick and crotch. Kissing with the right guy is a really sensual experience.

MMM Sounds Great! I think if that had been me that shot my load I would have got down on my knees and licked him off, and kept licking untill I also got his load of cumm.
sharpie22 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2007-05-09
35 year old bisexual male from Nj
im going to be meeting up with someone tomorrow and im going to be trying kissing for the first time with a guy, Im really horny and excited to be doing this. I so wish it would be happeneing right now!!!
Unregistered ?

My buddy in high school took me by surprise by kissing me. Turned into a great make out session.
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Ah, it's awesome! I am a kiss-a-holic, I love pashing (as we say down here) a bloke I find hot.
When I was younger and first started venturing out on the (very small) gay scene, I used to worry about kissing as I would instantly harden up. Felt so embarrassed every time it happened until I got enough of those kissing me saying how much it turned them on that I was turned on by them.
To this day, the right man in the right situation will get me hard - and even if he is a regular (or long term b/f) I still get it up! (Even watching two hot blokes go for it makes me weak and hard at the same time!)
Hope to score one soon - been nearly 3 months since I had any lip locking action!
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
was my first time about a mo ago i liked it very much got hot and horney fast
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Depends, some guys are good at it and some arn't. If I am really into the guy, say a close friend, its better. Although I did meet this one stranger, and we both had each others penis in our hands and he kissed me..OMG, this guy could seduce anyone with his kisses. Best guy kisser ever, he makes your knees tremble. Usually I prefer to kiss girls but there is that occassional good male kisser, so if you find one consider keeping them as a close friend.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Kissing is good foreplay. But some guys are better at it than others!
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Some guys and gals are great at it, taking their time, (just how I like it). Others are straight in with tongues, all slobber and far too fast.

I like a bit of the erotic, lots of stroking/feeling with my snogging. Gets me hard every time.....which also makes him hard, a much more horny experience for us both. 1st time I did it with a guy bit of a disaster. Took another to teach me...
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
First time I was kissed by another guy was in a Gay bath house in Chicago. He was very handsome and sweet, so kissing him was kind of a natural thing for me. Wouldn't do it with just anyone tho. Depends on my playmate at the time.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

Oh, it's wonderful to kiss another guy. I'm a dedicated kisser and absolutely love it. With some men you can French kiss also, that is sublime. To taste the man you are holding in your arms is just heavenly. Bring it on!
scorpion_tail Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-03-14
from US
Kissing a dude is very hot if the other dude is into it. When a guy makes out you can feel all his aggression. His stubble rubs against yours. When things are really hot it is almost like a wrestling match with your mouths. Each guy trying to tongue-fuck your mouth better than you. Just watching two hot guys kissing gets me rock hard instantly.
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
My first time was incredible...I'd kissed a few girls before but the first guy I kissed was when I knew this is what it's like...it feels different and better...the scruff is nicegrin
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I don't think it's that much different, kissing a girl or a guy for the first time --- when it comes to whether you enjoy it or not. If you're lucky enough to be kissing a guy who is good at kissing (and you are too) and there's some good attraction going on there (whether you've admitted it or not), it can make you weak-kneed or hard, or both.

My first kiss with a guy was not all that memorable; but neither was my first BJ. Sure glad I tried both again...and again grin
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's it like to kiss another guy on the mouth for the first time?