JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's it like to kiss another guy on the mouth for the first time?
Page: < prev  of 2  
sharpie22 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2007-05-09
35 year old bisexual male from Nj
When I met up with a guy last week I made out with him. My girl guy kissing encounter and I didn't like it. I'm more into the smooth twinks and stuff and his stubble kind of turned me off but his fat cocking my mouth was Great and then the cum in my mouth was better wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
Sometimes when passionately kissing a woman later they said it was too aggressive. With a guy it has never been a problem and I like it when kissed back with equal ardor. The same goes for fucking. There are times when really aroused that it feels good to really pound it in. Few women enjoy it and some find it abusive. But generally I have never had a complaint when really hammering a guys butt just as we are both cumming.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
the first time was scary, but started with just lips touching and went to fully making out for along time. it was great.
bicuriouslongisland Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2011-03-31
69 year old curious from NYC
Hi, I'm a virgin with men, and this sounds so Wonderful and Erotic...I'm just melting inside thinking about it..I would just melt in his arms and never want it to end grin
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
..yeah the other guy has to be into kissing too. To me that sweet mouth is just as hot as a hot cock.

Instant boner watching two hot guys eat each other up kissing.

I want to find out soon.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."

Sloppy wet kissing has always been my desire with another man...sharing warm saliva and feeling it on my face, marking me as his Love...I have a boner now from just thinking about it grin
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
bicuriouslongisland said:
Hi, I'm a virgin with men, and this sounds so Wonderful and Erotic...I'm just melting inside thinking about it..I would just melt in his arms and never want it to end grin
you will like it. its one of the better parts of learning about each other and is very sexy

I'd just surrender completely in your arms grin
Unregistered ?

The first time I kissed a guy was about 15 years ago... we first met in a chat room and eventually met face to face in a public park. I was recently divorced, he was married. We walked and chatted for about an hour. He then took my hand and we wandered off the trail and into the woods where we couldn't be seen and started a long, wet make-out session. It was amazing... holding each other, kissing and feeling our dicks pressed together while we both got hard. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Unregistered ?

sorry, but my first kiss with a guy wasn't that great and kind of turned me off--my straight buddy was horny and single, we started talking about a threesome with my wife, after some convincing she agreed (the only time we have done it) and it was really, really hot--seeing a bud stuff my wife's pussy while she sucked me off as I knelt next to her head. It was great watching him shoving his cock in her and I even fingered his balls...but then he leaned over and kissed me. We tongued each other for about 20 seconds. It seemed cool and edgy but actually kind of turned me off. He was a bit rough and his facial hair felt funny. I know I'm probably in the minority here--I love guys cocks and balls and assholes, but just not into kissing on the mouth.
Unregistered ?

Basically the best feeling ever that doesn't come from your penis.
Unregistered ?

I had a wonderful day of writing and felt very energized, so back in '98 I found a gay bar on the upper West of Manhattan where I loved to walk on weekends. I sat at the counter and the most handsome man sat a chair away from me. We talked and bought beers for one another for a few hours and the whole emotion was so exciting to get to know him, we walked out together to his apartment. When we kissed inside his apartment it was the most exciting moment of my life. So passionate and filled with love and kindness. We were so passionate, the sucking was so heavy that in the course of the evening a layer of tissue from the top of my mouth broke off. I was shocked by all the passion that flew out of me that night. Great fun and a sweet man.
Unregistered ?

not really my thing. But I just recently had my first hook up from this site and he was a kisser. We were in the back seat while his friend was driving me home from the bar we were at. He kept pulling me up from sucking his cock too kiss me, I was just trying to get at it. It was a bit annoying but I went along.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's it like to kiss another guy on the mouth for the first time?