JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Str8 Guys Sucking Other Guys
Page: of 9   next > 
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
We talk about jerking together, but what about sucking each other off? I fantasize about sucking a hard cock and having it shoot in my mouth. Anybody else feel the same? Have you done it? What was it like?
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JanglinJack Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2011-03-10
41 year old bisexual from NY
i always wanted to completion i sucked for a minute or so at a local gloryhole. felt really erotic on my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. now i fantasize about it more and more
if it's warm and wiggles
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
jacking with or for another is going to lead to sucking him off. if two guys want to watch each other stroke, then deeper they are wanting to try it for sucking too.
Jimjames621fl Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2011-03-17
68 year old bisexual from Woodstock, GA
it's awesome and even better when he sucks you, better than any woman can do
goodapple Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2010-09-14
45 year old heterosexual from UK
I've sucked a couple of guys; it was something I've wanted to do and I can honestly say I'm glad I have. Once I got over the initial 'I have another guys cock in my mouth!' factor I settled down into my task and found that not only did I enjoy it but was apparently good at it too (testaments from the gentlemen involved).

To date I have taken loads on my face and in my mouth. The next step is to swallow.
Unregistered ?

i agree. great experience. love swallowing!
Unregistered ?

Def consider myself straight, and def fantasize of sucking and swallowing a load. Who wants to chat about it?
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
yes I have and that is when i found out that i was not str8 but Bi and i like it it that way
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Unregistered ?

It's such a thrilling pleasurable experience that once in a while I cum before the person I'm sucking does.
Unregistered ?

Berndt said:
We talk about jerking together, but what about sucking each other off? I fantasize about sucking a hard cock and having it shoot in my nouth. Anybody else feel the same? Have you done it? What was it like?

Can't say I ever gave it much thought until a guy I was stroking with about six months ago went down on my cock. It wasn't in the gameplan since we were meeting to enjoy some stroking. I remember thinking I should reciprocate... then wondering what a cock would feel like in my mouth... then seeing his cock inches away from my face and deciding to go for it. My first thought was how big it felt in my mouth. Can't say it was a big turn-on but now I know what it's like.
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Great posting...I had been thinking about sucking a cock for a couple of years...only enjoyed getting sucked and jerking a guy...Well this guy came over and sucked me deliciously...He had a nice cock around 7"...I stroked him and loved it...

I had no plans to suck him before his arrival but after seeing his beautiful stiff cock in my hand and my face so close, I knew he would be my first...I sucked him just as I had fantasized...going slowly, kissing and licking the head, then the entire shaft down to his balls...after satisfying this lust I then proceeded to very slowly take him in my mouth...wonderful...A move I never regretted...

Even let him take pics of me going down on him....That was about 2 years ago...haven't enjoyed another cock but will in the near future....

Feel free to contact me anyone...llive in northern Va. and always available...
chazzy_244 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2007-04-25
heterosexual from NYC Queens
Did it once, loved the feel of a hard cock, loved to lick around the head of his cock and feel the hard shots of cum in my mouth...didn't think I'd like the taste, but I was so excited, I loved the mouthful of cum.
chazzy_244 j/o lover
tugginithard Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-05-15
bisexual from United States
Done it with other buds before - when jerkin together its the next natural step when ur horny enough. Really hot shit, haven't done it in awhile, got to find another bud to mess around with.
hit my profile for im - always in mood to c2c
Unregistered ?

Think about it a lot.......want to try it so bad! Finding a bud is the problem.
Stiffie Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2011-02-26
55 year old curious from Edinburgh
heterosexual male from Northern Va..
Great posting...I had been thinking about sucking a cock for a couple of years...only enjoyed getting sucked and jerking a guy...Well this guy came over and sucked me deliciously...He had a nice cock around 7"...I stroked him and loved it...

I had no plans to suck him before his arrival but after seeing his beautiful stiff cock in my hand and my face so close, I knew he would be my first...I sucked him just as I had fantasized...going slowly, kissing and licking the head, then the entire shaft down to his balls...after satisfying this lust I then proceeded to very slowly take him in my mouth...wonderful...A move I never regretted...

Now can anyone spot the deliberate mistake that has been made here???

If you identify as heterosexual and have been thinking about sucking cock for a couple of years, isn't it time for a revision? Never mind after you actually do it. Maybe its a cultural thing that is different in North America.On this side of the pond (Europe) if you want to suck and then do it you'd be regarded as gay or bi. Another difference might be that it would matter less here. Sometime I wonder what some North American guys would class as bi or gay. They talk lustfully (which is great!) about wanting to wank/jerk, suck cock, but are horrified at the suggestion that someone might think they are bi or gay. Is that because to be called either term is a stigma? I find it curious that men will pass off what any sane individual would call a sex act, as male bonding between purely hetero guys, who with a mouthful of cock didn't once stop thinking about pussy(apparently)! LOL!

I've never seen a post on this site from someone who identifies as gay talking about how he likes to go down on his best female pal.

Not wanting to offend anyone,just curious about the differences in culture.

Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Str8 Guys Sucking Other Guys