JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What did you do to keep your mom from finding out you jacked off?
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Maverick Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2011-04-02
35 year old heterosexual
Horny1234999 said:
Your story has my cock throbbing, Maverick. I can't wait to hear what happens next! I would love to see what Julia looks like. All guys should be so lucky as to have a MILF step-mom who flaunts like this.

Honestly, "flaunts" is not the right word at all. It really isn't like that. I have *a lot* of difficulty even figuring out if she is aware of what she is doing or not. Admittedly, last summer, there was some stuff that was definitely intentionally but even then it was still very subtle, at least as subtle a you can be while naked!

Anyway, yesterday ended up being a total dud. My father got back here around 1:15 with lunch for us, and around 2:30, Julia did go up behind the sleeper cabin to tan, but when I went up to peek on her, with a throbbing cock straining my bathing suit, I was sad to discover her still in her bathing suit. I guess, with my Dad around, and with me there, she wasn't going to tan naked.

That being said, my father *may* be heading into the city today for a meeting, and if that's the case, he will be gone much longer and that magic 2pm hour, today, might be more private, so who knows.

I ended up jacking off with her bikini last night. Made me feel 14 years old again!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
ladude25 said:
all moms know all boys jerk off

My Mom caught me so many times I lost count :-)
She was totally cool with it. She even caught me and a friend jacking together. What she didn't realize was that we were also doing a lot more than just jacking off together :-) :-)

35 year old heterosexual
...And he's off to the city for a meeting.

grin
Horny1234999 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2012-10-25
40 year old
Any update?
Hentai_cock Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2016-07-12
34 year old heterosexual male from Portsmouth, Virginia
The main thing I would always try to do was to cover myself up with a blanket right before she walked into the room. lol

I remember one time I was out in the living watching HBO's Real Sex... I was completely naked on the couch and I heard her keys unlocking the front door... though I would be smart and cover up with my blanket and pretend to sleep... didn't work at all lol. My mom walked right over to me and said "I know you're awake" and she pulled the blanket right off of me and yelled at me to put some clothes on and go to my room... it was pretty funny.
cum
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Nothing but did it b4 bed almost each night when in my teens ,mum always wondered why the towel was stuck to the radiator ?lol .
Raised-A-Nudist Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual from East Tenn.Near Jellico,Tenn.
Hey Focker,i had same experience,except I was 23 yrs old when mom watched me jacking!!
Raised-A-Nudist

35 year old heterosexual
Another day of just me and Julia at the cottage and she mentioned her 2pm tan again.

Can't

Fucking

Wait.

35 year old heterosexual
Back in the city and back at work now, but that was a fantastic little cottage vacation.

Managed on two seperate days to have a full on stroke to her completely naked lying out behind the sleeper cabin.

Though she never did anything, in the moment, to acknowledge she knew I was watching her and jerking off, she made comments before and after that it made it pretty clear she knew I was watching her. Seeing her completely naked, glistening in tanning oil was so incredibly hot. The first day, I managed to jered off twice to her, one right after the other because I was so insanely turned out.

It definitely makes it hotter knowing she gets such a kick out of showing off for me as well. The next thing I would love would be to watch her masturbate while she lays out. She did a lot of touching, putting on the oil and stuff like that but I definitely was fantasizing while stroking to her about the idea of her actually touching herself. Not sure how to make that happen. Going back up for at least five days in August. Can't wait.
Titless-fan Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2022-09-24
66 year old curious male
My mum always knew that I masturbate, but never commented it. I was in sauna several times just with her and rubbed my willy, and she surely knew what I was doing. She had big tits and also nice tan lines in Summer.
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi,
I have a story to tell about this. The day my mum discovered the cum stained handkerchiefs I kept hidden at the back of the drawer. I was so ashamed. Would love to chat with likewise guys, how we secretly enjoyed masturbation pleasure, but were ashamed of doing it. Please send me PM
Cycoron69 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2018-01-02
54 year old heterosexual male from Ca.
My mom knew i jerked off regularly. She was always catching me with my weiner out.
Mohap Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2022-11-02
48 year old
Maverick said:
Another day of just me and Julia at the cottage and she mentioned her 2pm tan again.

Can't

Fucking

Wait.

Sounds awesome!
Unregistered ?

No need to try and hide it. She was very aware. First time she went to wash my sheets after I had had a wet dream she was so excited that her boy was growing up, as she put it I thought she was going to throw a party. We had another long talk about the birds and the bees, but the first of quite a few about masturbation and its being natural and healthy, etc. I was never made to feel ashamed but to enjoy it.
mohap_fedim Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2022-11-08
62 year old
Mohap said:
Until you stop acting like a retard, I will just keep coming back and pointing out how wrong you are about everything. I will never stop. And feel free to post this reply. Not like it's going to do anything but get both you and me banned. And then I will just come back even harder. Your threats mean nothing to me, just like your pathetic existence and your five different profiles. Here's a clue: the next time you come back, don't post the exact same stupid shit you always post, so I won't know that it's actually you. You never seem to learn that simple lesson.

That was his email to me, what a troubled being

Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What did you do to keep your mom from finding out you jacked off?