JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underpanties!
Page: of 1  
chrisbret Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-03-29
63 year old
Anyone into wearing and masturbating with girlie brief underpanties? I have love full cut breif panties since I had a little g/f strip for me back when I was about ten. Ever since then I want my girls or women in full cut brief panties and nothing else. I have always loved to wear them and beat off with them. Through the years I have worn and masturbated with panties belonging to my step mom, nieces, friends little sisters, friends older sisters, girlfriends, wifes, daughers and a few others. If you are into panties, I love to hear how and when you started.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Step mom, sister's little friends, daughters?? You are a naughty boy! This morning I saw my wifes powder blue bikini cut panties on the floor, so I stripped naked and tried them on. they look great on me and fit great, and I have a beautiful ass in them, (if I do say so myself).
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!

biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
Enthusiastic panty guy here, I love it all!! Wearing them, sniffing worn ones, wrapping them around my dick for a nice jackoff, playing with another panty lover, etc. If anyone thinks they'd enjoy meeting me for panty fun, please let me know.

Unregistered ?

I love girl briefs as well. I have been a fan of panties since i was around 11. Started wearing my sisters and moms and have not stopped since.

js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I love wearing little bikini undies or a thong but women's underwear just doesn't fit the male anatomy. I prefer skimpy underwear made for men, with a pouch to hold my stuff!

Unregistered ?

js06877 said:
I love wearing little bikini undies or a thong but women's underwear just doesn't fit the male anatomy. I prefer skimpy underwear made for men, with a pouch to hold my stuff!

try xdress.com

Unregistered ?

Panties have been a turn on for me for such a long time. I started as a teenager wearing my mom's and sister's

Unregistered ?

Big panty fan here. Started in early teens, and have been enjoying panties on and off ever since. Started with mom's and younger sister's panties - wearing mom's full cotton and nylon briefs, and stroking with sister's much smaller briefs and bikinis. I've borrowed from wife, a neighbor, sis in laws, niece, and daughter, and loved them all. Love to sniff, taste, stroke with, and wear panties, as well as wearing other lingerie. Could go on and on and on ...

fyrestorme12 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-05-30
67 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
Mmmmm! I love wearing female undies and jacking into them. Stared off as a teenager with undies left scattered around the local dump. I tried on panties...then bras...then stockings, suspenders, girdles and shoes over a period of time. Hid some of them away in the house and wore them when everyone was out. Just walking around "dressed" was enough to make me cum into them. I was well into my thirty's before I discovered that there were others like me. Until then I thought it was just me and that it was just an odd habit. Now I have my own fem wardrobe and just love wearing...jacking...sharing. Always happy to hear from others and share with them.
James (in Oz)

Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I'm locking this thread and banning the person that started it as it is violation of many of the posted rules on here.
I'm just a guy

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underpanties!