JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vasectomy Cumming
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

When is the first time you guys came after having a vasectomy? I had mine yesterday and have had a raging hard on all day. My doc said 1 week before sex or masturbation. I am axious, but I am hoping I won't be depressed about a weaker orgasm.
Add a reply Quote this post
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
You won't have a weaker ejaculation because of having a vasectomy. I had mine done in 1972 before the it was actually done routinely as it is now. I was 31 at the time and have not regretted it. You might want to follow your doctors advice as an ejaculation this soon after might be painful and cause discomfort for a while. I felt like I had taken a hit in nuts for a few days with the aching. Todays technology in the procedure may have improved the discomfort part. At age 70 I still produce a lot of cum and have a good ejacualtion.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Good to know. Yes I am thinking about holding off for the week, but it is going to be hard....in more ways than 1 I am sure.
Shep_Miller_26 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-12-17
39 year old bisexual from Duffield, VA
Woody73,

Did your doctor tell you when you needed to provide samples for analysis? Did he tell you, if you could do it at home or have to come in and provide the sample?

For all you other guys, tell us about your experiences with the vasectomy and having to give samples.
Unregistered ?

Shep,

My doctor said give it a week and then collect at home after 15 ejaculations. He said to masturbate into the cup and bring it in to them within 3 hrs. Then they test it and it could take up to 90 days to get out of my system. I did go to another urologist that had me collect right there in the office.

It has not been that bad so far. I tried to do too much the first day and started to feel a pull on my right nutt. I laid down with ice the last 48 hrs and I have been good. I think the worst part is shaving as my dick is bald and itches like mad.

I am just excited to try this thing out. Sex or jerk off I don't care. I just don't want to rush it and that is why I wanted to get other guys opinions.

The urologist that had you collect the sample right in the office, did he have any special things to help with the collection, like mags, tv with movies? or did you just have to go to the bathroom and jack off and hope for the best?
Unregistered ?

They just had "material" as they called it under the sink. They had paper sheets for the seat and material under the sink. You just beat off and it was the lab just for that. Kind of fun and interesting knowing the rooms were just used for dudes collecting samples.

Well did they at least have some good "material" for you to beat off with? A place like that would would be fun and interesting knowing that the room is only used for collecting samples of semen.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My vasectomy was in 1978 and I really don't recall what the Doc said about the first sex or the first cum. I would imagine it was a week to ten days. However, I developed a slight infection just inside the little incision and needed some antibiotics for a few days. delaying that first post op cum and sample.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Shep,

Yes they had some really good stuff. They had all types. I used the one where the girl was getting nailed in the desert on the hood of a truck. You could never get thru it all.
Unregistered ?

I had mine about 15 years ago. My ejaculations did not change at all. I must admit that I did not have a raging hard-on the day after the surgery. I was rather sore. I was told to have several orgasms before I was considered "safe" for unprotected sex. I did have to bring a fresh sample to the doctor's office.
Unregistered ?

Yeah I think the raging hard on has given me a bruised ball as I cannot do anything about it. I took a pic this morning, but it is of my dick flaccid and shaved. My balls normally hang pretty low, but being shaven and cold they are pretty tight to my body. Unfortunately you cannot see the stitches in my nutt sack.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I had a vasectomy about 25 years ago. Best thing for your sex life, as far as I am concerned. And even now at 65, I still cum like a teenager. grin
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
Although I had a few problems with my 1975 vasectomy (post-op infection that sent me to the emergency room in the middle of the night), all has been well since. I agree with another writer here, sex is better than ever since....and a lot more of it.
drumlinedude19 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2007-11-24
56 year old heterosexual
Had mine and jacked off on day 5. Dr told me to come back with a sample once I had sex 15 times. Had my vascetomy 13 years ago. Should be able to take my sample in this year.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vasectomy Cumming