JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » learning to jack
Page: < prev  of 6  
BlueStreak Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-11-28

I was about 11, looked up some stuff on the internet and tried to reproduce it using a pillow. I had dry orgasms for about two years or so before I ever actually ejaculated.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
bush23de said:
so how did you guys learn to jack off? how old were you, what made you want to try it, did anyone show you or tell you how to do it? what did u think after the first time
I was eleven, trying to get a boner to soften by pulling the shaft skin over the head. Suddenly I shot cum. I was afraid I'd injured myself,and that the ejaculate was pee made thick by my rubbing the shaft.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].

Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I was 13. I was in the bathroom and felt really hard. I started rubbing my cock. I noticed that if I tightened my muscles in my legs and butt it felt really good. i kept rubbing harder and harder. Suddenly, without warning I started spurting cum. Not a lot but it was thick and white. At first I didn't know what had happened. But I knew it felt great! I wanted more.

After a few times I figured out what was going on. I jacked off any place I could. I never had a dry orgasm. Mine were wet and got wetter over those first few months of frequent masturbation. stroke
Jack_Creamer

headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Found a forum mag on the side of the road it described how a girl performed her first male masturbation and how the boy said he was going to shoot and how she got some spunk on her jumper ,tried it my self ,dry comes at first then very watery then finally got thicker i was 10 or 11 .

Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I was 5 years old when I discovered masturbation and experienced my first dry orgasm.

I was in my bedroom after taking a bath. I had noticed that my penis would get really hard sometimes, but I didn't know why. This time, I decided to touch it. That felt really good, so I kept doing it. A few more seconds of this felt so good - I could hardly stand it. I stopped, but the feeling got even stronger, and a few seconds later, I had my first orgasm! It was extremely intense. I screamed and almost passed out! My whole body jerked so hard, I nearly fell out of my bed! I had no idea what had just happened to me, but I knew that I wanted to feel it again - right away! I touched my penis some more. The feeling built up again, and I experienced my second orgasm just a few seconds later! Again, it was so intense that I nearly fell out of the bed! But....it felt so, so good! I was worried that I might not be able to get that feeling again. So...I did it again...and again...and again... I gave myself the 'special feeling' as I called it, 10 times that day! I was very, very happy to discover that it wasn't a one-time deal, and that I could make it happen whenever I wished. I usually experienced 3 or 4 intense orgasms in rapid succession. I also discovered that I could just keep going & repeat the entire experience a number of times. Sadly, I lost that ability shortly after my first ejaculation. Those dry orgasms were much more intense & longer-lasting than my ejaculatory ones I experienced after reaching puberty.

At first, I thought that I was the only one who could get the 'special feeling'. I was worried that if I told anyone about it, I would lose the ability! So I kept quiet. A year later, my best friend & I were walking home from school one day, and he asked me if my pee-pee ever got stiff. I said yes,. He asked me if I ever rubbed it. I then told him about the special feeling I had been experiencing whenever I rubbed it. He told me that he could get it too. That's when I realized that it wasn't something that only I could do.

Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » learning to jack