JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Gay guy eating pussy
Page: of 2   next > 
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I've ofter thought bout eating pussy butt don't know, what does it taste like it has to be shaved I won't do hairy pussy I don't do hairy cock's does anybody have any tip's on this
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'll try to help you on this one. First kiss and suck the her thighs and outer labia(pussy lips) then slide your tongue in the crease above her clit and lick gently, ladies like it gentle and slow. play around the area above the clit teasing her, you how women like to tease well they like it in bed too. Then work your way down to her clit, it should be sticking out like a little penis with a little hood. Lick around it for a while and gently suck on it. while you're doing this insert your middle finger slowly into her pussy palm side up. SLOWLY! When you feal a slightly roughfer spot on the inside above the pubic bone that's her G Spot. You can press and rub that spot and she'll love it but a lot of women feal like they have to pee after too long, a cock works better on the G spot so I recommend just playing with it for a little while then just sliding in one or two fingers while you concentrate on her clitoris. You can also use her juices to wet your pinky and slide that into her asshole, do it slow women's asses are tight as a cat's ass. Lick and suck her clit but also lick around her labia even sticking your tongue in her pussy hole if you like. The main thing is to follow her ques, take your time and stimulate her clit but carefull as it can be oversensitive and she'll keep jumping around without orgasming, be gentle and take your time. By the way as far as taste and smell it varies most women taste delicious I sort of like precum and smell can vary depending on the woman's diet and hygene. Ive had women that actually did smell fishy while others smelled very nice and sweet, you never know till you get down there. And there's an old saying, once you get past the smell you've got it licked. Good Luck and let me know how it works out for you.
Fillin Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2011-04-17
45 year old heterosexual from Michigan
Basically do what you do when blowing a guy..only opposite!! Many guys want it rough and fast and all that. My experience is girls/women want a much slower and less aggressive experience when being orally pleased.

Unfortunately like I imagine sucking dick is, this is something you only do well after you have enough experience. Each woman is different in so many ways that even the slightest difference (tongue counter clockwise instead of clockwise) can be all thats needed to make her feel great or just...ok.

If you're going to venture down this path Id recommend for your first time that you actually place your lovers hands on top of your head to ease her into guiding you a bit to what she likes. It doesn't give her full control but she can help control the tempo and force enough that once she thinks you hae the hang of it she will venture her hands back up her stomach..to her chest or simply rub her fingers through your hair as she enjoys it.

Word of caution!! When a girl cums she typically closes her legs and if she's athletic it could be a lot of pressure on your head...just a warning! Don't expect to be able to breath for a couple of seconds as she tries to pop your head like a grape..but at least you know "JOB WELL DONE!"
Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated.

does female cum taste the same as male???

From what little I have tasted of my own...nothing like it. For me they have the same taste without as they do with..just more potent and wet!

it seem's there's alot more to eating pussy then sucking cock if you can suck on a lolly pop you can suck cock not that hard
JackBaldcock Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-04-20
55 year old heterosexual from FL
Well, first to quote a Truman Capote character, dick "is just pussy on a stick." Perhaps with a creame filling, but I take the analogy too far.

It's just a lot of licking. If you like her, and really want her to get off, it should be easy to get her there. On the other hand, if your not into it, she'll know and that never works. (I imagine the same is true about cocksucking, Although I only know from a subjective view that "she was good" or "she wasn't" )

A standup comic I once heard gave this advice: Lick the alphabet! (she'll prefer capital T).

Also if you don't use your tounge that way often, be prepared for a little muscle soreness. Often the next day I'm like "why does my tounge hurt? oh, that's right!"

Quite frankly its one of my favorite things to do. I luv to crawl up between a girls legs and go to town!grin

Also there's nothing like male cum (sperm) involved.

She'll just moan and thrust alot and maybe get wetter. (that's why they can fake it) I guess its all "pre" for girls.

that sounds kinda fun and your right in the guy isn't into sucking dick you can tell and it's not as good I would love to try to eat some pussy I guess it's like eating a guys ass alot of licking suckin and tongue fucking

how do you get a girl to fuck you I can get guys anytime but never tryed a girl

kingron said:
how do you get a girl to fuck you I can get guys anytime but never tryed a girl

LOL!!

How does a lion get an antelope?

They're kinda "picky." As a gay guy you may have an advantage, they may feel less treatened, hell, one may even want to convert you.

(next you be asking where to meet a girl, and how to buy her a drink!) laugh

kingron said:
that sounds kinda fun and your right in the guy isn't into sucking dick you can tell and it's not as good I would love to try to eat some pussy I guess it's like eating a guys ass alot of licking suckin and tongue fucking

um... yeah, I guess it might be like that sick

JackBaldcock said:
um... yeah, I guess it might be like that sick

Bwahaha, yeah I kinda ignored that analogy myself as well. A womans pussy is so much more complex than an asshole..just saying.

Not to make fun though, honestly if you're interested try to find the analogy that will work the best for you to get an idea on what it's like. But I don't quite think an ass quite does the complexity of a woman justice.
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Gay guy here who on his very first bi experience couple of years ago tried but failed! There just wasn't anything down there to interest me at all. It was one quick lick and a hmmm, nah...

Love to rim though, so I know my tongue is useful and I do see the similarity between rimming and cunnilingus but will defer to the experienced men on here who have said how much more complex the vagina is.

As for kingron's question about female "cum" - well, that was one of those "surprises" for me - had heard loads about how "wet" women get but I was genuinely surprised that it wasn't thick like a male's precum, not to mention proper cum. I found it quite light and clear and still to this day wonder how it all works! LOL... but, not really that interested in exploring more... I know what I like and damn I'm good at it too! (Though I do like seeing m/f go at it and a man enjoy his sex... his sex drive and libido turns me on and gets me off...)

Oh, kingron - if you want to try bi, maybe look around your area for any online bi-groups that welcome people to come along and try and explore. That's how I found my experiences through the net and private, social groups who made no value judgements at all.
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!

perkin-AUS thanx for the addvice and you have a nice cock
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Gay guy eating pussy