JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » tops vs bottoms - more questions
Page: of 1  
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
No gay experience for me, but I'm curious enough...
Why is it that usually we see homosexuals suck and then get fucked (or the other way round: get sucked before fucking their partner)? Why is sucking related to whether you will in the end be fucking or not?
Is it a question of domination or of preparing the cock which will be used for fucking?
And another question, for those of you who are more bottoms than tops. How do you get off while bottoming?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
For me it's the domination. Sometimes it's enough to just suck and swallow the cum to show you are submissive. I get off being fucked by again aloowing myself to be submissive. It's probably why I like to xdress to show my fem side.
I'm not into kissing or caressing. I like sex to be sleazy and enjoy it better that way.
Unregistered ?

I also enjoy the domination side of it, giving my partner pleasure and readying him to fuck me. However when I'm in a relationship it is a little of both dominance and preperation. my boyfriends have normally sucked my dick, after i have given them oral,and got me hard while playing with my ass at the same time to prepare it for their cocks, it's just a part of foreplay and I also like to sixty nine when the mood takes me. If I'm just having sex with a guy or with a fuck buddy I like to be dominated and just give him a blow job before he takes my ass. In these situations I'm normally prepared and lubed and ready to have sex, in a relationship I enjoy being prepared to be fucked.

When I am bottoming I can cum without touching myself on occasion, sometimes either me or my top will Wank my cock while he fucks me. Depends on the top and which position we are in.
Persiancat Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2011-04-07
heterosexual
Preparing. I asked a gay guy, he said it's 4 preparing
Unregistered ?

It is part of both foreplay and preperation. In turn my bf often rims me before penetrationlove
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » tops vs bottoms - more questions