JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Faking Orgasms
Page: of 1  
Shep_Miller_26 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-12-17
39 year old bisexual from Duffield, VA
This is for Male and Females:

Have you ever faked an orgasm during sex or mutual masturbation? If so, why did you fake the orgasm and how? Just curious to know if anyone has before.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I am a male who faked once. I was having sex with a women who was very hot, but I could feel that I would not be able cum at that moment. I forget the reason why. It was early in our relationship, and I thought she would be hurt and disappointed that I did not cum with her, so I faked a huge orgasm, complete with thrusting my cock deep into her, holding it there balls deep and immobile as I groaned, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." Then I collapsed onto her, planted little kisses on her neck, and breathlessly whispered, "Wow!" Then, after I "recovered," I said I wanted her to kneel over me, straddling my face with he legs, so I could slurp our combined juices (albeit only hers) as they dripped out of her slit. She was delighted to do this, as this also promised oral sex on her pussy. I slurped, licked and probed her with my tongue, and she came three times over the next half hour. I told her that because I spent so much time "down there" I thought her pussy was drained not only of my sperm but of her juices. She giggled and agreed. I then knew how women might feel when they become actors and fake having an orgasm with their partner: regretful and resentful at feeling you have to do it. But it was done with the best of intentions.
Do you crave big balls?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Faking Orgasms