JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Morning Wank
Page: < prev  of 2  
frenchynyc28 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2011-06-09
44 year old curious
I like to start and finish my day with some wank!
C2C?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
seantaylor21 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-02-17
36 year old
I have to say I always start my day with a nice cock milking this started about 2 years ago and I have not stopped since. I am always so horny!! I think about fucking everyday I think about a tight cunt or a big cock to suck. I just can't seem to stop myself.
Unregistered ?

Oh man, there is nothing better than waking up with some morning wood and stroking one out first thing... And of course finishing the day with a nice edging session is fantastic, just what I plan on doing tonight AND tomorrow morning...
Unregistered ?

its right up there with pee and brush teeth when it comes to morning rituals...
Unregistered ?

definitely. when I'm shaving in the morning I like to have my hard cock pointing out at me from the mirror so I give it a bit of a rub. this morning I had some nice streams of precum to rub all over my dick.
BudB8 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2011-05-13
42 year old curious from Toronto, Canada
Shower? Nah, I’m more of a just-woke-up kind’a guy.

I love that peaceful morning quietude, drifting somewhere between sleep and lucidity. That fleeting ‘tween time when the world is far away and you can immerse your whole being within your thoughts.

To me, that is idyllic.

In the mornings when I awake in such a state, I lightly manipulate my sensitive glans and finger my flared piss slit, provoking hot crystalline rivulets from the depths of my sex. I lazily fondle myself like that until my hand is sopping.

My fantasies run free where the wild things dwell in that vast untamed beyond of my mind. I harken to the call of that ancient beast from times primeval that drives us all to rut and breed. I lay there, jaw slack, eyes closed, bathing in that sacred heat as it burns away the impurities of worries and cares until only golden light fills me.

Sadly those times can never last too long. A half hour, maybe an hour, and I start to ‘wake up’ too much and the mind-space is lost; I feel the man surface as the beast retreats back to the elder woods, to lurk and prowl as he does within us all. At that moment I make a fist, flip onto my belly, and holding my arm just right I fuck it for a while, alternating the grip.

My waking mind isn’t without its own charms. wink

Then, without ejaculating, I hop out of bed and face the day; fired up and ready to rumble. My male batteries are fully charged and I’ll grab a bull by the horns if I need to. I almost hope I do.

Only after a long day of doing what needs to be done shall I reward myself with a nice long b8 session; my chest thundering as I race along the razors edge, my ears perked to the beast’s howl, and my whole body flushing as I drift off, lift off, attain nirvana.

God fucking dammnit I love being a guy.
XY4LIFE. That's my licence plate on the highway of life. And I drive a nice fuckin' car. You'd get a boner lookin' at my car. It would be like seeing your very first boner-worthy car all over again. And you know what, bro? I'd totally let you drive it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Morning Wank