JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking while driving
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Car masturbation or sex is definitely a fun time! Love getting my wife naked in the car and playing with her pussy and have her show off. Getting a blow job from her while driving is also amazing. As far as masturbating in the car, I first did it early on when I first got my driver's license. So excited by finally driving that I would pull my cock out and jerk it until I came. Still jerk in my car, on occasion.

My ex-wife once told me a story of a guy that was jerking in his truck in a parking lot. She had some serious sexual hangups, so it was shocking and disgusting to her, but I thought it was so hot. She and a friend were leaving a bar, and as they walked past this guy's truck he opened the driver's door, showed them that he had his pants down and hard cock in hand, and proceeding to shoot a load while looking at themgrin Loved that he had the balls to do that. Bet it felt so good.

Thankfully, I divorced that prude and married a very sexual, open-minded womanlove Life is so much better with a slutty wifestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
gaggin4shaggin Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-02-26
51 year old homosexual male from london
Hi guys I did it while driving round london high and horny did care if any one saw me lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
When traveling alone I will frequently drive naked and slowly stroke my lubed up cock. I've even stopped on the highway and stood in the middle of the road to finish the task. A real fun way to help the miles fly by....
Lets JO together
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking while driving