JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » stockings and tights
Page: < prev  of 9  
Unregistered ?

Nylon-Wanking said:
I've been obsessed with tights and stockings from the very start of wanking. Continues today and love to look and feel them

Yes, I completely agree. A real treat, especially when you realise you have the opportunity to get it on and you hadn't planned it. I've been at it on and off for almost 40 years! That actually makes me proud to be the true wanker that I am. I'd love to go head to head with a bunch of fellow stocking wearing str8s and come (after a good while of hard stroking and maybe a throat fuck here and there) over each others cocks whilst all in tip top lingerie. Fuck, cant cum now but I'll definitely save that salty thought for my planned play tomorrow.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

A well-built lady wearing stockings and suspender belt is guaranteed to get me wanking
siberiangrey Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2016-08-10
41 year old curious
nevercantell said:
User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

WOW! Those are some great shots!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
Ah yes! Women in stockings...especially fishnet stockings!....with an upskirt peek at their panties were the staple wank material when I was younger (Wayyy before the internet! lol) It was a major find if you came across a lingerie ad in a magazine...something to be treasured as a source of wanking pleasure. But I must admit that now days I do love the sight of a big, stiff, delicious cock peeking out from under a skirt, made all the more desirable if highlighted by stockings...so alluring....so suckable!
Spunk Drunk
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yep I love them but like alot of things their becoming rarer in my nick of the woods these days most of the women I know ware troursers even nurses and lady doctors very rearly will you see a well dressed lady with a nice tight skirt and top or dress and a nice pair of nylon's
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » stockings and tights