JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies: How do you most prefer to groom your pussy?
Page: of 2   next > 
michelle696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2006-05-30
52 year old heterosexual from Southern US
I tend to keep mine really trimmed. just a thin strip down the middle and i shave my lips completely.

Just curious about what others prefer.
Masturbation is an art to be shared!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
edgefreak Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2005-11-19
60 year old bisexual from Akron, OH
I love a landing strip and a smooth pussy. It looks so sexy when watching each other masturbate or when licking. I love to use the tip of my tonuge VERY lightly on the clit and lips and it seems that smooth pussy lips gives more sensitive vibes for the women.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Just thought I'd note that this post was aimed at LADIES.

Anyways. I prefer mine pretty much how you described, Michelle. Gets horribly uncomfortable and itchy if it gets too long.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I had a girlfriend and her face came up in a rash whenever my pussy got at all stubbly. So I had all the hair lasered off. After a while the skin went beautifully smooth and soft. I'm glad I had it done.

Love

Larissa
Larissa
Unregistered ?

are you going to show us? sounds good
Unregistered ?

Shaved completely.. waxed smooth
Unregistered ?

I'm waxed smooth.
Unregistered ?

Where has all the hair gone? Grooming and styling the pubic area is great but I'm a grown man that wants his women to look grown up not a prepubescent barbie doll. Don't get me wrong shaved pussy can be appealing I just think it works for some but not for all. It's like guys with shaved heads. Yule Brenner looked fine but not good, even for Bradd Pitt he's got a lumpy noggin. And sorry ladies I love it and will still eat it but some of you have lumpy labia that hang like drapes that could use a little bit of a fur coat as an accent. Hey it works for me like hot sauce on clams, bearded clams that is.

I say bring on the Million Hair March and bring back some of that old school pussy. My lady varies her pubic hair styles and length just like the hair on her head. Cudoes to her, why get locked into one hair style especially in an area where you can let yourself free.
Unregistered ?

I am all over the place currently its shaved smooth, but I have had landing strips 2 hair hearts. I groom mine 2 how the man in my life at the time likes it
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
I prefer to stay mostly shaved smooth but with a half inch or so wide strip that extends a couple of inches. Sometimes I'm tempted to just shave it all off but I like the little patch of hair. It's like a little surprise if someone finds it lol.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
Totally smooth for about ten years. I have everything waxed about every month or so. The first few times were pretty embarrassing as well as painful but since then it's neither. I've found it inhances sex whether solo or with a partner, especially tribbing (scissioring) with another woman.
The worst part of waxing was getting on my hands and knees with my ass in the air so she could wax around my butt hole but that's no longer an issue either. I've found I rather enjoy the feeling of completely exposing myself to someone I'll never be intimate with.... A very naughty feeling.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
ladyvixen Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-10-26
41 year old curious
i get waxed bare and smooth
SuzieQ Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-10-26
54 year old curious
Shaved smooth,I like the way it feels that way.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
"[quote=iwannadoit]Where has all the hair gone? Grooming and styling the pubic area is great but I'm a grown man that wants his women to look grown up not a prepubescent barbie doll. Don't get me wrong shaved pussy can be appealing I just think it works for some but not for all. It's like guys with shaved heads. Yule Brenner looked fine but not good, even for Bradd Pitt he's got a lumpy noggin. And sorry ladies I love it and will still eat it but some of you have lumpy labia that hang like drapes that could use a little bit of a fur coat as an accent. Hey it works for me like hot sauce on clams, bearded clams that is."

Could you be any more condescending? You'd love it and would still eat it even with our lumpy labia that hang like drapes? Thanks for the favor. I'm sure having someone like you between my legs would be the thrill of a lifetime. I suppose your cock and sack are perfect. And by the way, you can stick to hot sauce on clams because you'll never get to even see any of my bald pussy. Besides, I'd be too embarrassed by my lumps and long labia.

I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
titpumper Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2016-01-17
47 year old
sweetmelissa,

That's fantastic! I shouldn't tell you this... But I was infatuated with tits until my first cute pussies with just a little landing strip drove me insane. Now I stroke for hours staring at delicious spread legs, wet pussy lips with the tuft of hair. Photos of women wearing only a top and showing off their pussies make me want to never do anything else but pump all day long. My cock throbs in anticipation of each delicious cunt: landing strips , tiny tufts, little 'v's, enticing curls...they all drive me crazy. It got worse when I discovered the Tumblr sites; now here's no turning back. My cock drools and drools and drools. I try to stop but I can't, each pussy driving me deeper and deeper out of control...

Do you know any sites to feed my addiction?stroke

Love to pump
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies: How do you most prefer to groom your pussy?