JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Been edging to Jessica alba for 8 hours...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've been stroking and edging to Jessica alba for about 8 hours here (close to 9). Never knew edging would be so sexy...

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/jessica-alba/elle-magazine-us-dec-2010-issue/jessica-alba-elle-magazine-us-dec-2010-issue-01.jpg
Add a reply Quote this post
scott Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-12-22
52 year old heterosexual
nice job man...hope it ended up being a huge shot wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dude I'm still going, I'll be on chat soon
HomeAlone42 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2010-12-15
55 year old
grin
nick_fury7 Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2010-10-20
40 year old heterosexual from New York
Here I am jerking off for the past two hours thinking I've been at it a long time.
Unregistered ?

That's really hot. I fucking love stroking for JAlba

Cockteased said:
I've been stroking and edging to Jessica alba for about 8 hours here (close to 9). Never knew edging would be so sexy...

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/jessica-alba/elle-magazine-us-dec-2010-issue/jessica-alba-elle-magazine-us-dec-2010-issue-01.jpg
Unregistered ?

Cockteased said:

DAM!!! 8 hrs! u are my hero! i could never last 8 hrs without exploding my load
Unregistered ?

That is really outstanding Cockteased and I congratulate you on the lengthy session. I too had a long edging and jacking off session early this morning that started about 1:30am eastern and I quit at about 9am. I used lube while
jerking slower,relaxed strokes leaking alot of precum. It was incredible seeing sexy women in lingerie,bikinis and nudes while beating my dick to them.
Unregistered ?

Had to be an incredible session.
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
51 year old heterosexual
pachsojo247 said:
That is really outstanding Cockteased and I congratulate you on the lengthy session. I too had a long edging and jacking off session early this morning that started about 1:30am eastern and I quit at about 9am. I used lube while
jerking slower,relaxed strokes leaking alot of precum. It was incredible seeing sexy women in lingerie,bikinis and nudes while beating my dick to them.

Great job on the long sessions guys (both of you). I've always wanted to try that, but never lasted more than about 4 hours max. Shot such a huge load each time it's getting me hard just thinking back about those. grin

Nothing quite like stroking to thousands of pics of babes in lingerie, taking cock, all that. And I love how every now and then you find the perfect pic and stroke to it for a while before moving on. Gets your cock a little harder and maybe even a bit bigger.

Have fun stroking. Get in touch via YM or email if you'd like to trade pics or something.
Unregistered ?

Dude, the longer you last, the better it gets, towards the end it feels like your cumming for about an hour due to the pre cum. Try and last, it's worth it!
Unregistered ?

Wow this is just amazing. Congrats boys. Would love to trade this sometime with someone over Yahoo over some hot celeb babes.
Ivan_Jakonov Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2011-06-02
47 year old
Here she is, JAlba rocks my nuts!

http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=15839

I do like Jerking off to Jessica Alba...

So Let's all JerkOff to JessicaAlba!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Been edging to Jessica alba for 8 hours...