JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off more since shaving
Page: of 1  
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Since I have been shaving shaft, pubes, balls, and underneath balls all the way to the anus I have been jacking off even more. The look and feel is a huge turn on. Plus wife loves it too. Especially when it comes to kissing, licking, and sucking on my cock and balls.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm the exact same way. ever since shaving my sex drive has shot through the roof. i shave my legs, ass, and torso too just for evenness, but it feels good too.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I'm naturally smooth over most of my body. But I definitely shave my cock, balls and around my ass. It makes me feel so horny to look at myself in the mirror while I get all kinky with myself. When I play with a man I get more turned on if he's smooth as well.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

Just got finished shaving my cock and my balls and trimming my pubes. Jacking right now.
i_liketowackit Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2009-09-13
55 year old heterosexual from Western NY
nothing better than a good jack after a clean shave
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I love the feel of my freshly shaved cock and ballscock and it always merits a marathon edging sessionstrokestrokestrokestroke before exploding a huge load of cum everywhere.sickeyeshotsickeyeshotlaugh
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Berndt said:
Since I have been shaving shaft, pubes, balls, and underneath balls all the way to the anus I have been jacking off even more. The look and feel is a huge turn on. Plus wife loves it too. Especially when it comes to kissing, licking, and sucking on my cock and balls.

yeh I learned several years ago with the current girlfriend. If you shave your cock and balls you get more mouth hugs, balls played with and just more fun in general.pussy
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I have to agree with all of you. A smoothly shaved cock and balls is a huge turn on. It turns my level of sensitivity up a few notches, not to mention that it makes my cock look bigger too...LOL

I don't shave my pubes, just a nice low trim, but the cock and balls get wiped clean.
Justme75 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-05-19
49 year old heterosexual from Midwest, USA
I love the way a smooth cock feels in my mouth! And then to lick and suck the smoothness of a great pair of balls.....MMMMM I stay shaven as well and to get into a 69 with my partner....the smoothness of each of us just makes it awesome. To just slip and slide on each others faces!!!!!!
I'm
tugginithard Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-05-15
bisexual from United States
Sometimes I just trim and sometimes shave my balls but leave some above my cock - always get so hard doing it and end up jacking. I agree, sometimes it's so horny. Hot seeing other shaved guys in gym or on cam, too.
hit my profile for im - always in mood to c2c
Unregistered ?

I usually cant get through a shaving session without having a tug, and end up playing with my cock all night. I hate hairy body I dont like to suck a hairy cock a real turn off. I remove all my body hair every 2 weeks or so. Big turn on is when I get the partner to do it for me
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I agree i just cannot resist the temptation to rub myself after i have shaved my cock and balls i love how smooth every thing is even if i dont have much time i beat one out anywaystroke
wetjogger Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-01-03
61 year old bisexual from changing all the times
no sex anymore without shaving! masterbation is better fucking is better, edging is better, it feels better...
keep wanking!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off more since shaving