JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Unusual ways to pleasure yourself
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
This takes some practice. Put your feet together and squat down so your feet turn on their sides. Slip your cock between the opening in your feet using them as a cunt. Raise up and down fucking your feet. Hold on to a chair for balance.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
OBT46 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-04-16
75 year old curious from Western Australia
Take the showerhead off to give you a solid jet of water & play it up and down your cock 'til you cum.
use it or loose it
ebgeo2002 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-07-02
67 year old bisexual from Honolulu, HI
Let's talk fruit! Take a nice warm cantelope. Cut a round hole the appropriate size, if needed you can take our some of the seeds using a knife. Then insert your cock and slide the mellon up and down. Voila, a nice, warm, and juicy orgasm. And if you are into it a nice tasty snack afterwards for you and a friend.
Cum, yummmm!
Unregistered ?

Love to stroke with my gfs silky winter coat lining. Its knee length, dark grey with a soft purple lining. Just unbutton and rub the lining over my bellend, shaft and balls.. feels amazing. If you're into it blow your load and then she's walking around with a bit of your mess on her coat for all to see!
Unregistered ?

ebgeo2002 said:
Let's talk fruit! Take a nice warm cantelope. Cut a round hole the appropriate size, if needed you can take our some of the seeds using a knife. Then insert your cock and slide the mellon up and down. Voila, a nice, warm, and juicy orgasm. And if you are into it a nice tasty snack afterwards for you and a friend.

My partner and I have done this with honeydew melons. We both fuck the living daylights out of it until we cum. Then we slice it up and eat it - melon with two spunk-loads is delicious! strokestrokestroke
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
Gunstar69 said:
I have used my wife's vibrator up and down slowly on my cock. OMG, now I know why they like them. The orgasm is unbelievable.

If that vibe is a Hitachi Magic Wand, you should try the cocksleeve that fits it. OMG......
let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
Unregistered ?

I like a large watermelon. Its so fun when the seed squirts out.
Charliesmith654 Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2014-04-25
curious from Uk
I like squatting in the shower, turning the shower head to a narrow jet then directing it up my arse whilst I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

Charliesmith654 said:
I like squatting in the shower, turning the shower head to a narrow jet then directing it up my arse whilst I masturbate.

I tried that once and majorly regretted it. A lot of water squirted up inside me really fast. Scared me to death. Though I would have to go to the hospital, but I couldn't get off the toilet to do it. Eventually everything worked out, Never did that again!
Jfuzzy Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2013-09-02
43 year old heterosexual
Soft fuzzy sweaters or blankets. I prefer angora or mohair. Feels amazing. Depending on how thick it is, fold it over a couple of times, wrap it around your cock, and stroke. I don't jerk off any other way.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Tinker14 said:
I tried that once and majorly regretted it. A lot of water squirted up inside me really fast. Scared me to death. Though I would have to go to the hospital, but I couldn't get off the toilet to do it. Eventually everything worked out, Never did that again!

That brings back a teenage memory. I was having a bath and as wanking as usual (nothing changes :-) ) when I had the idea of using the jet of water from the shower hose (you remember those old rubber things that used to plug onto the taps). Anyway I discovered a really good sensation when the jet of water was near my arsehole. It made for a great orgasm but I hadn't realised that the water was actually going inside me until I felt the urge to fart and squirted a whole lot back out. I had to spend about 30 mins on the toilet to get rid of it and even after that I was farting little wet patches into my pants.

I also discovered toothpaste on my glans around that age. The cool feel of the air followed by a burning sensation that had my cock throbbing like crazy (particularly if you got toothpaste down your peehole) and almost shooting off with no hands.

Later on I tried a smooth rounded screwdriver handle up my arse having read about a woman masturbating with one in Forum magazine letters. Luckily it didn't get pulled all the way in....

Also had some great times with a wide nozzled wet and dry vacuum cleaner big enough to get my cock down the nozzle and have my foreskin vibrate in the airflow to a massive orgasm.

Unregistered ?

One anyone can do is to kneel on the bed with your legs together so you can rub your hard-on between your thighs. Lube can help. It's like fucking yourself. I play with my nipples while I do it. Always a shattering cum, and a good squirt from it.

You can either do it in a doggie position with your bottom in the air and cock pointing down, or more sitting so you are looking down at your cock between your thighs.

Much cheaper than a Fleshlight.

Also surprised no one here has talked about lying on your back and half-hand standing so you cum into your own mouth. Exquisite!
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
Cut the bristles off the disposable electric toothbrush, lube it and massage your prostate with it. I tried it a came so hard I damn near passed out!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
r712adrian said:
One anyone can do is to kneel on the bed with your legs together so you can rub your hard-on between your thighs. Lube can help. It's like fucking yourself. I play with my nipples while I do it. Always a shattering cum, and a good squirt from it.

You can either do it in a doggie position with your bottom in the air and cock pointing down, or more sitting so you are looking down at your cock between your thighs.

Much cheaper than a Fleshlight.

Also surprised no one here has talked about lying on your back and half-hand standing so you cum into your own mouth. Exquisite!

Its quite the skill to keep it from popping out though, and getting the level of lube correct.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
If your bath arrangements allow you to get your hard-on under a mixer tap, or 'faucet' for you guys on the other side of the pond:

Turn the hot water on full and add cold until the water's as hot as your cock can stand. Let your cock become accustomed to the heat, then tweak the water temperature by cutting down a little on the cold. Repeat until it really is as hot as you can stand. Wank in the hot water for a while and then turn the hot off completely. Wank in the cold water for a while - 30 seconds or so - turn the hot back on. The water's going to get fucking hot but, as you know that it's not hotter than you can stand, you can be sure that it's not going to burn you. Keep wanking and repeating.

I find that I always come during a hot cycle but that, contrary to expectations, it's the cold cycle that makes my cock rigid.

Also, referring to an earlier post about using toothpaste on the head of your cock: a good substitute for that sensation is surgical spirit. It has the bonus effect of removing any dampness from your cock head and foreskin, if you still have one, making for some interesting, silky-smooth, utterly dry wanking. Until you start to leak pre-cum, of course.

The first time you try this it would be a good idea to start with a very small dab of surgical spirit as the effect isn't to everyone's taste and it's easy to over do it but not to undo it. You have been warned.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Unusual ways to pleasure yourself