JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Unusual ways to pleasure yourself
Page: < prev  of 3  
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
willywankit said:
If you don't have a vibrator, there are some electric tools that vibrate and can be used. I've an electric hair clipper that works well. Watch out for the blades! Just rest the frenulum of your cock against the body of the clipper just behond the blades and you get an intense vibration that feels great. I've also a small hand-held electric sander that vibrates like crazy. Again, keep away from the sanding block and just put your cock against the body. It's almost too much to stand. Get hot, get wet, have fun!!!

I like to use the sanding surface itself. (sparks sometimes come out of the body of the sander). I put a thick piece of soft cloth onto it ( it has Velcro attachment0, and then touch it against the head of my cock through a pair of panties. Much stronger vibrations than any sex toy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
Back in the day, when I used small electric weed eaters, while working in the yard I'd stick the end of the handle in my crotch. They were like giant vibrators! laugh laugh laugh Needless to say I had a well-trimmed yard. Nowadays, my gas-powered weed eater is way to big and powerful to use like this. :-(
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
Unregistered ?

Wow.... so many of these sound like a lot of fun!
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Get a banana and wrap tape or micropore round it. Cut of the ends. One end is for your cock and the other to let air in and out. Using a spoon eat the banana then heat it for 10 seconds in a microwave. Use it to wank in - its amazing.

I sometime put the banana in a polythene bag and place it between the mattress and the base of the bed to hump away.

Its as good as flehlight and without the clear up
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Unusual ways to pleasure yourself