JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I personally love getting deepthroated or at least as far as she can go... Making her gag lightly, watch her pull back with a mouth full of spit and see her drool, or even better spit it on my cock before spreading it with her hand... And as for cumming, nothing beats a kneeling girl with her mouth wide open, holding her tits, taking it everywhere and swallowing a good mouthful wink
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Like to give blowjobs and have to most of my buds.
When I get a b/j I like it slow and easy love the pee hole played with then when I am ready to blast suck it fast
krusty1900 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-02-18
67 year old curious from burkesville ky, usa
i am 54 years old and i have never found a girl that likes to or will give me a blowjob so i would just love to see what it feels like...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvtojrk Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-06-12
54 year old curious from Some where in So Cal
I really love it as she is slowly going sliding my shaft in and out of her mouth letting all her juices drip to my balls as she gently pulls on them. Once she gets my shaft nice and wet she takes her stroking hand and at the top of my cock she gives my head a squeeze , getting faster and faster with each stroke, just to the point of all the saliva dries than she takes her warm mouth and gets it all wet again.. Just before I'm ready to release my load she keeps pulling ( gently ) on my balls until I'm done. MMMMM make me wanna go ask for one now !
some one who loves to masturbate
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
I love to get a blowjob with LOTS of saliva, dripping down my balls, and to have my balls fondled. Love when she uses her lips on the head of my cock, around the corona, and the suction feels great. Also enjoy slow shaft strokes with her hands as she sucks, and a finger probing my anus, suitably lubricated with saliva. Like to come in her mouth, or wherever she wants me to!
movieguy01 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2011-07-22
41 year old bisexual from Northern California
I'm sorry, but there is nothing hotter or more fucking sexier than cumming in her mouth. I don't even care if she swallows but it just feels like heaven. I have had my best orgasms cumming in my wife's mouth.
Unregistered ?

After years of practice, my wife has figured out the best way to make me cum with a blowjob. She kneels in front of me and gently sucks for a bit while playing with my balls. Then she licks all up and down the head and shaft and then moves down to lick and suck my balls. I then get out the lube and put it on one of her fingers. She then gently inserts a finger into my asshole while continuing to suck me. With her finger fucking my ass and massaging my prostate, she continues to suck my cock, then move to licking and sucking my balls while jacking off my cock--repeating the process until I am about to cum. She then sucks my cock deep into her mouth and shoves her finger as far up my ass as possible and I cum in her mouth. She always swallows every drop. If she wants me to cum faster, she has me lie on the bed, licks and sucks my cock and balls, and then climbs on me for a 69. When she works my cock with her sweet pussy in my face it never takes me very long to cum in her mouth. I usually finish her off by turning her over, kneeling on the floor before her spread legs, and licking her pussy while finger-fucking her with one hand while the fingers of the other hand plays with one of her nipples. This always causes her orgasm to be as intense as mine.
jope2 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-07-18
48 year old curious from Canada
For me it's when you know the person is really genuinely enjoying doing it, that's a major turn on. Licking up and down the shaft and licking the balls also does it for me. I think the most intense orgasms comes from cumming in the mouth, just something about that is so hot to look at and amazing to feel. I also love cumming on the face, chest and other parts. Not as intense but visually amazing.
Jimjames621fl Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2011-03-17
68 year old bisexual from Woodstock, GA
Never had a woman who could deep throat me like a guy can.
uncutbamaboy Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-07-26
48 year old heterosexual from Alabama
For me, it's when my partner licks my ass and strokes me then moves up to take my cock in her mouth and jacks me while she sucks. Then she looks up every once in a while and tells me that she loves having my cock in her throat and deep throats me while I push her head down farther and farther. Then she pops a finger in my ass and I am ready to explode. I eat a lot of pineapple and oranges and stay away from caffeine and they all say my cum is sweet tasting and I usually explode in there mouth. I still love filling there ass or pussy with cum but that wasn't the question, teehee.
Unregistered ?

Just like this:

http://www.newsfilter.org/video/62270/Gotta_love_a_hot_chick_who_just_shuts_the_fuck_up_and_focuses_on_sucking_cock/
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
i luv it when she deepthroats me looking into my eyes while she rubbs my balls and snakes her tongue around my dick. i luv to cum down her throat, but more fun to cum where she wants it,, adds a suprise to it
hardrive Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2009-11-06
64 year old curious from IL Chiicago
cumming on her tits would be hot but cumming is the best as well as having her cum also
Page: < prev  of 2