JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » meeting a girl in the morning to fuck
Page: of 1  
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

just thought i would post this , i work as a doorman an couple of weeks back got chattin with a girl in the bar where i work, she waited at the end of the night an we had some fun in my car kisssing , groping etc, she sucked my cock aswell while i pulled her dress up an fingered her wet pussy, we were unable to take it further as both of us are married an so needed to get home to our respective partners without arousing suspicion, anyway..we have kept in touch an had some horny text fun , the upshoot of this is her friend has loaned her a key to her house for tomorrow so we gonna get to do all the things we been textin about ..am rock hard here thinkin about fuckin her juicy pussy , but am gonna save my cum just for her....
phone is good for you
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
look forward to hearin what actually happens tomorrow
Chris40 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2010-11-30
54 year old
Cool .... I also can't wait to hear what happens. Did you get to cum during that bj in the car? Did she have an orgasm? Inquiring minds want to know!
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

i didnt shoot my load no... an she was squirming on my fingers , i was slightly inserting my thumb into her ass aswell , she was real wet, i think she is gonna be a great fuck, We only had about a half hur together that night, but sometimes ya can feel a connection with a girl, so lookin forward to suckin an fuckin her juicy cunt... am hopeful she might take it in the ass aswell
phone is good for you
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » meeting a girl in the morning to fuck