JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples
Page: of 3   next > 
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Hi, I'm new here. I was one of those early experimenters. I accidentally discovered the wonders of masturbation & orgasms when I was 5, while exploring my body after my bath. Of course, I didn't know what they were, but I knew that the 'special feeling' as I called it, was the most intense & wonderful feeling I had ever experienced. I was amazed that I could give myself feelings so wonderfully intense. I have always been curious about whether other guys had similar experiences.

I usually experienced 3-4 intense orgasms within a couple minutes. Also, I discovered that if I kept masturbating after that first series, I could often repeat the entire experience a few times within 10-15 minutes. As you can imagine, I spent a lot of time in my bedroom back in those days! razz

My best friend & I used to masturbate together, but he could keep on going, too. I thought that all guys experienced orgasms pretty much like I did - until I masturbated with some other friends when I was a bit older, and noticed that they would usually finish way before I did. Recently, I read that there is some study or evidence indicating that some boys' dry orgasms are qualitatively the same as female orgasms. I saw an orgasmic response graph that compared the typical male orgasmic experience to the typical female orgasmic experience (if there is such a thing as a typical orgasm). I immediately realized that for me, it was true. My orgasmic experience before puberty matches the female multi-orgasmic response curve below. I enjoyed my ability for years - until I reached puberty. Shortly after my first ejaculation, my orgasmic experience rapidly changed to the adult male response curve, and I was no longer able to repeat the experience a number of times in 10-15 minutes. I was extremely happy to have reached 'manhood', but I was quite disappointed when I lost my 'special' abilities.

User posted image

My questions:

1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?

5 yrs; I had two wildly intense orgasms the first time.

2) Did you experience dry orgasms?

Yes from 5-11.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?

Much more intense, and much longer-lasting.

4) If you experienced dry orgasms, were you multi-orgasmic?

Yes!

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?

Yes. A series - usually 3 or 4 intense 30-second orgasms within 2 minutes. I could often keep going and repeat the experience 2 or 3 times within 10-15 minutes. (But I usually couldn't walk for 10 minutes afterward!)

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?

Yes. It disappeared within a week after my first ejaculation.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Yes. Orgasm intensity diminished significantly, and the duration of my orgasms shrunk from 30 to ~15 seconds. the many intense peaks disappeared, and the strong, continuous orgasm feeling also disappeared. My orgasmic experience had changed to the more typical adult male orgasmic response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I have always wondered if my experiences were common, or if they were rare. Up to now, I never felt comfortable discussing this, but I'm hoping that I have found a place to ask these things candidly. So, whether you stared earlier or later, whether you had dry orgasms or not, whether you experienced multiples or singles, I am interested in hearing about it.

I am not asking for detailed stories - just the info. However, if you wish to share a story that doesn't violate the rules on here, feel free to do so.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

1. Age 11 and yes

2. My 1st orgasm was dry & I continued to experience dry orgasms for about 15 months before I had my 1st ejaculation.

3. My dry orgasms were considerably more intense than the later ejaculatory ones.

4. Yes. It used to take about 4 minutes of stroking to get to the 1st dry orgasm but after that they would come in quick succession. (Actually I had to stop masturbating when the dry orgasms "hit" because my stroking arm locked up and I had to stop for about 10 seconds before being able to continue.) Those subsequent dry orgasms took less than 20 seconds to achieve - so the total time between the 1st & 2nd orgasm was about 30 seconds. Back then I used to have 4 or 5 dry orgasms in a typical jacking session at night in bed.

5. No. My dry orgasms were all the "full body" type where all my body muscles tightened up and my whole body went rigid/stiff as I orgasmed. There were no multiple muscle contractions like later on when I started to have ejaculatory orgasms.

6. Yes. After the 1st appearance of clear semen (only one clear drop oozed out the 1st time) my ability to achieve multiple orgasms faded quite quickly - - within 3 to 4 weeks I was no longer able to "chain" orgasms.

7. Yes. 2 things happened. 1st - - I soon realized that I was able to achieve the 1st orgasm in less time (about 2 minutes vs. 4 minutes for the dry ones) but 2nd - - the intensity of the ejaculatory orgasms were quite a bit less.

At the time (when I was 11/12) I thought that my experience was the normal one for dry orgasms but now I feel that not all boys who have dry orgasms have the ability to have multiples orgasm in quick succession like I did.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more information.

heterosexual male
Doug,

Thanks for sharing. Guess I wasn't the only one who had killer multiples before puberty set in!
peter2 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-03-14
79 year old
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time?

Not sure when first was but before age 6, and first orgasm was at about age 8.

From age 8 till 13, nearly 14, over a thousand for sure!

3) If you did experience dry orgasms, were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty.

Much more intense than most after I began to squirt, I would sometimes fall over if I masturbated standing up which I sometimes did with a friend, we'd stand facing one another and hold on to the other's shoulder to keep from falling down.

Yes

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?

Usually 3 or 4 in ten minutes or so, I'd stop when it began to almost be painful.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?

It disappeared after puberty tho refractory/recovery period was fast at first about 10 minutes for the second, and 30 minutes for the third. Later I trained myself to have multiples again 3-6 small ones before ejaculating.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any change in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Yes see above.

Again, I have always wondered if my experiences were common, or if they were rare. Up to now, I never felt comfortable discussing this, but I'm hoping that I have found a place to ask these things candidly. (Glad to have been of help!)

Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? 8 years old. No orgasm the first time.

2) Did you experience dry orgasms? Up until aroud 11 years old or so.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms, were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. - Definitely more intense.

4) If you experienced dry orgasms, were you multi-orgasmic? - I was and still am.

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like? My orgasms occur 2-5 minutes apart.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic? - Still multi-orgasmic.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any change in your orgasms after you reached puberty? - A lot messier grin
Jack it like you stole it

heterosexual male
Peter & Jeff - thanks for posting! So far, the four of us have had some similar experiences. Jeff - you never lost your multi-orgasmic abilities! Must be nice! Also interesting is that the four of us considered our dry orgasms to be much more intense. Another thing that happened to me after that first ejaculation was that the duration of my orgasms were pretty much cut in half. Used to be about 30 seconds each, and they dropped to about 15 seconds after that.
Unregistered ?

1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? I was 9 y/o and had a dry orgasm.

2) Did you experience dry orgasms? Yes from 9 to 11 y/o.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms, were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. About the same, but longer.

4) If you experienced dry orgasms, were you multi-orgasmic? Yes.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic? Disappear after age of 17-18.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any change in your orgasms after you reached puberty? Yes, my dry orgasms were longer.
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time?

About 6 years old. No, at that age I never masturbated to completion.

Yes. From my very first orgasm until about 11 they were dry.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms, were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty.

Definitely more intense.

Regretfully no, but they did seem to be much longer lasting.

No

No

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any change in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Orgasms weren't as intense and didn't last nearly as long.

I can remember having dry orgasms where I literally shook so much that I nearly "blacked out" and I fell out of bed. I really miss those days. My orgasms now are great, but those days they were overwhelming and almost heart stopping.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time?

About 16 years old. no

2) Did you experience DRY orgasms?

no

N/A

N/A

No

No

NO

I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED DRY ORGASMS!
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
You have no idea of what an experience you missed out on having started at such a late age.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck

heterosexual male
Dad50, Rabbit240, and Rod205, thanks for sharing!

I forgot a couple of things, so added a bit more detail to a few of the questions.

There must be more guys out there who aren't shy about sharing their early experiences. Whether you stared early or later, whether your first one was dry or wet, whether you experienced multiples or not - I'm interested in all experiences. I'd like to see if there is any correlation between orgasm intensity & whether they were dry or not, as well as if multiples had anything to do with the intensity. Plus, I'd like to see if those of us who were multi-orgasmic are in the minority, or not.

Thanks!
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia

About 6 years old. At that age I never masturbated to completion.

Yes. From my very first orgasm until about 9 they were dry.

for sure more intense.

yes and they did seem to be much longer lasting.

yes and no

still am to a degree

Orgasms weren't as intense and didn't last nearly as long.

I can remember having dry orgasms where I literally shook so much that I nearly passed out. I really miss those days. My orgasms now are great, but those days they were overwhelming and almost heart stopping.
Unregistered ?

1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?

I was in 3rd grade playing with a boner that wouldnt go away, i started hitting it back and forth between two fingers and it felt really good for some reason so i kept doing it, pretty soon i got a rush and tingling feeling like i was gonna pee, and my body started shaking and i shot straight up in the air two clear spurts, i thought I was peeing. I think i was like 9

never
I guess the rest is N/A lol
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bikiniboy Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-02-19
59 year old

I was about 5 or 6. VERY INTENSE (dry) ORGASM

From age 5 or 6 until about 11 or 12.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?

Dry orgasms were okay, nut man when I started shooting cum it was so fucking INTENSE!!!

All the time

Yes, all the time. Especially after a dry orgasm as a boy, I would still remain hard. When I started shooting cum at about age 11 or 12, the orgasms were intense, and I could usually get "multiples".

Yes and No. Sometimes I could get a "multiple" after puberty, but not as frequent.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Yes. My body would sweat more and feel very "tingly".
SplashMan Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2007-04-22
heterosexual from Colorado
My experience with dry orgasms was different:

I honestly don't know -- probably had my first dry orgasm age 7-9. Was playing with myself from the dawn of memory.

Yes, until about 13 when I started ejaculating.

Hard to say for sure. The dry orgasms were new and mind-expanding, but I think they were probably objectively less intense than when I started squirting. I remember it being all about 4 or 5 pleasurable throbs, so I'm pretty sure they were shorter. Now days is when I have long, mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasms.

No, never was. I had invented a lousy technique of rubbing my cock head against the sheet that would have made it very difficult. (See here: http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=5808&p=2)

N/A.

It never occurred to me to try for multiple orgasms until I was 20 something. I try occasionally, but have succeeded only twice.

Around puberty is when I finally switched to a decent technique and jacking off became a daily obsession instead of an occasional curiosity. Hard to tell whether this was the puberty or the technique, but I sure wish I had had extreme multiples like I'm hearing about here.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples