JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
SplashMan,

Thanks for sharing!

I used to think that all guys experienced orgasms in about the same way as I did. Wasn't until I was older when I learned that mine were, um, 'different'. I was not prepared for what happened after my first ejaculation. Within a week or so, the nature of my orgasms changed dramatically. They were half as long & much less intense. Plus. I could keep on going only on rare occasions - and then, only for a couple rounds or so, at most. I was a very frustrated kid! It was decades later when I finally learned why I lost the ability.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
robbo Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from UK
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?

4yrs had been getting 'stiffies' in bed for about 1 yr before then, 1 night i lay face down in bed and by instinct i began to hump, it felt so good i just carried on and the feeling got better and better.f
2) Did you experience dry orgasms?

Yes right from my 1st hump

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?

they were very intense, much more than ejaculatory ones. duration wise they lasted about half a minute on average.

4) If you experienced dry orgasms, were you multi-orgasmic?

Yes! after discovering this wonderful new thing i was immediately hooked. from after the very 1st night i couldnt wait for bedtime. it took me about 2 weeks to discover that i could multi orgasm. i noticed that my cock was staying hard after my 1st orgasm, and i began to wonder if i carried on humping my bed would that feeling happen again, and of course it did. i soon found out that i could multi 6, sometimes more times, 1 after the other. also i began to wake up in the middle of the night after already having had several orgasms, to start all over again

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?

Yes. A series of up to 6 or more one following the other without taking a break.the time between each varied but on average it took 2-3 minutes from 1 orgasm ending to achieving the next.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?

Yes. i lost the ability to multi orgasm within days of having my 1st ejaculatory orgasm, much to my dismay.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Yes. they became slightly less intense and didnt last quite as long, although now ive discovered the joy of edging i experience non ejaculatory orgasms once more but in a different way, being more of a whole body experience
imperium Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-07-26
33 year old bisexual
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?
I was 10. I got my first orgasm a couple days after my first masturbation.

Yes, from 10 to late 15.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?
The feeling was just about the same. The only thing missing was the liquid flowing through, but it didn't really make a difference in the pleasurable sensations.

As for the duration, from 10 to maybe early 13, it was taking me a longer time to reach the first orgasm - half an hour was not uncommon. The orgasm itself was usually longer, because there were often more contractions; the first quick ones were followed by several with a longer time between them.

Yes!

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?
Depends. Most of the time, I'd have an orgasm, stay hard, and get another one in about 1 or 2 minutes at most.
But sometimes, I had a first orgasm, contractions subsiding, stroking again and nearly immediately get another orgasm. It was as if my body missed the fact that I had finished the first. I could have 4 or 5 of those, then I'd need to stop, and then get the next one within 3 minutes.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?
I lost it a few weeks after my first ejaculation. It happened when I started to cum more than a few tiny drops. It disappeared very quickly, in a week or two.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?
The feeling and intensity was the same, but contractions ceased more quickly. As a result, the orgasm was shortened by maybe half. I also much more strongly felt tiredness at the end - when I was dry cumming, I didn't really feel I had "finished". The last part of the orgasm was missing, so to speak.

Needless to say, I too was quite frustrated!

heterosexual male
Guys, thanks for the responses!

Of those who have responded so far, the majority experienced dry orgasms, the majority were multi-orgasmic before puberty, and the majority also regarded their dry orgasms as much more intense & longer lasting. I find it interesting that some of you also had dry orgasms so intense that you couldn't stand up - similar to what I experienced. My polls on other sites show similar results.

From what I've read & from what my female partners have told me, guys who had the super-intense, whole-body multiples before puberty were actually experiencing full-blown 'female-response' orgasms, and it is the testosterone & other male hormones that changed our orgasms into the more typical 'male-response' orgasms.

I have often wondered why the books on male puberty don't mention a thing about this when it seems to be so common. At least the ones we had back in the 60s/70s didn't mention anything about it.

More responses & stories are welcome!
Unregistered ?

I was 14. shocked the heck outta me. It was curious fun with a sock. That was my favorite sock for a long time. I was able to get off a three or four times in a row at the time.

Yes for the first 4-5 months.

I remember them being the same. I thought that once I started to shoot, they were WAY more intense, and even more pleasurable.

I was multi orgasmic before and after I started to shoot. I could go 3-4 times in a row without issue.

No, they were the same as after I started to cum. I would have one intense one, and then keep going.

That ability disapperared in my early 20's to go much more than 2 in a row.

My orgasms were way more intense after I hit puberty. Night and day difference
Cocknhand33 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2011-08-29
46 year old bisexual
1) I began to around 8yo but took awhile before I took to climax. I begant to orgasm before the age of 9.
2) Yes I had dry orgasms.
3) I think singles less intense then peubescent orgasms. It was a frenzied race to the finish. I stroked faster and more wild reaching a climax. After, I was too sensitive to touch or handle. They were a bit snorter in duration as well.
4) No a single climactic release.
5) It was a frenzied race to a single peak of pleasure .
6) n/a
7) Yes they built up and grew into a prolonged stay of peak plessure during ejaculation. I enjoyed ejaculatory orgasms much more honestly.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I started when i was 10 with a friend of mine he started earler and showed me how by jacking me off dry till i was 12 i jacked him then we sucked each other a lot oooo it was and is so good
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
randh2010 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-09-10
60 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas

8 yrs. Yes, I was shown how by someone else.

Yes from 8-11.

About the same intensity, but much longer-lasting.

Yes!

Yes..exactly the same as you. A series - usually 3 or 4 intense 30-second orgasms within 2 minutes. I could often keep going and repeat the experience 2 or 3 times within 10-15 minutes.

Yes, same as you. It disappeared within a week after my first ejaculation. I tried to keep masturbating after I shot, but it wasn't the same as before.

Just the general loss of the ability to extend the time period.

heterosexual male
Guys,

Thanks for the responses! Glad to know that others had similar experiences. Anyone else want to share?
SweetTickle Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-10-13
37 year old bisexual
Hey Earlybird, what an interesting, almost scientific thread and theory: Prepuberty penis almost entirely analogous to female clitoris. I think you are right.
Although I can tell some personal differences as follow:

1) HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST MASTURBATED? DID YOU EXPERIENCE AN ORGASM THE FIRST TIME?
I think I was 4 years old, perhaps even only 3 y. o. Yes, immediate orgasm.

2) DID YOU EXPERIENCE DRY ORGASMS?
I think more than 2,000 dry ones between 4 and 11.

3) IF YOU DID EXPERIENCE DRY ORGASMS (MULITPLES OR SINGLE), WERE THEY MORE INTENSE, ABOUT THE SAME, OR LESS INTENSE THAN YOUR EJACULATORY ORGASMS AFTER YOU REACHED PUBERTY? HOW ABOUT DURATION? DID THEY LAST LONGER OR WERE THEY ABOUT THE SAME DURATION AS YOUR EJACULATORY ORGASMS?
Difficult to calculate the quantitative intensity. Nowadays I am able to compensate intensity loss by a) great mental horniness (2 hours edging etc.) and b) massaging the optimal spot more directly and more exactly than during prepuberty. (Pls. contact me by PM for more exact descriptions.) On the other hand the "sweet-sour tickle" (as I called it for myself since age of about 7) felt usually sweeter, brighter, and - yes - sharper before age 11 than nowadays. I am sure of this.
I cannot remember any duration difference.

4) IF YOU EXPERIENCED DRY ORGASMS, WERE YOU MULTI-ORGASMIC?

No. I was satisfied after one dry orgasm everytime. Only one exception at the age of about 7 when I spent one night in a separate room in our neighbours' house: I do not know why then and there, but at the beginning of my nearly-all- evening-routine I just decided to give myself a "3-in-a-row-without-any-stop". Just as sportive challenge. So after the usual routine orgasm I went on wanking the still standing little stiffy. At that moment usually the intense contractions of the urethra closing muscle and the anus closing muscle came to a stop. But now they continued jerking, painfully and angrily. After a short while the jerking calmed down. I became able again to press the muscles constantly together for another approach flight. And now the sweet-sour tickle came back, but no more such intense. After another minute I achieved the second orgasm by concentrated working the penis. Then I even managed the third set successfully. It was harder work this time.

I was a little proud, but decided to let this be a single experience. It had not given myself much profit.

7) IF YOU EXPERIENCED DRY ORGASMS BEFORE PUBERTY, DID YOU NOTICE ANY OTHER CHANGES IN YOUR ORGASMS AFTER YOU REACHED PUBERTY?

I can say NO except for the liquid. I had already serious, adult-like contractions of the closing muscles during childhood orgasms which were theoretically able to shoot, if there had been something to shoot. The other component of my orgasms, the sweet-sour tickle, was mainly located deep inside the lower body, as I can say today the prostata. So I think my prostata has worked adult-like from the first years and needed a breaktime after the orgasm. The described 3 orgasms in a row seem to be only possible because you can say that my "sexual power" was at its peak at my very beginning.

Maybe it is a good question to ask the prepuberty orgasmic and multi-orgasmic guys, if they also remember hard contractions with their climax. And on the other hand many women show similar hard contractions during their female orgasms. So there are still some secrets to discuss...

Contact me if you have more detailed questions about my wanking past. I can also tell a lot about female masturbation.

Unregistered ?

I simply don't recall. As longs as I remember. I remember my Grandpa "catching" me during naptime--age 3-4 maybe? But I'm not sure what I was doing. I was in earnest about masturbation by 6. I have distinct memories. Orgasm was a gradual thing with me. Maybe I had them and didn't understand. OR maybe I didn't have them in the beginning. By 6 I had something that was probably an orgasm regularly with a little help from a cousin.

Yes.

The memory of a line between orgasm and feeling really, really good is a bit blurry for me back in those days. I think it was orgasm. I think it was multiple sometimes.

Dry orgasm were simply different in some ways. Incredibly intense because a young body works really well, and a kid doesn't have other emotions like guilt, and fears interfering with the orgasm. Ejaculation is quite another thing and is sometimes so intense I think I'll lose consciousness. It can't get better than that or it starts sliding back down the scale again.

I'm pretty sure of it.

Even very young I masturbated for extended times. I'm not sure of time intervals. Sometimes it just kept going and going. Other times it would come and go over an hour or so --several times.

Multi-orgasmic experiences --or whatever they were--changed. I can't say how. Less in frequency. After ejaculation began, I was often satisfied with one good orgasm and didn't want more or try to have more. For me ejaculation was a gradual process over time. I'm not sure how long. I recall leaking. Then quarter-sized splotches. Then some time later, full blown ejaculation. I don't really relate intensity or multiple orgasm to onset of ejaculation. It' was more a function of mental and social and sexual development--all combined.

Yes. As a child my orgasms were simply something that felt good. I don't know that I understood or related them to sexuality. I "loved" girls but didn't really relate my erection or orgasms to them specifically. About the onset of ejaculation (6th grade?) I was definitely relating it to girls. Picturing their bodies. Imagining penetration. I think that changed how I masturbated (simulating sex) and how I felt about it.

heterosexual male
Guys,

Thanks for sharing! Anyone else want to share their early orgasmic experiences?

SweetTickle,

Thanks for the compliment! It's something I've been curious about ever since I became aware that I experienced orgasms a bit differently than many of my j/o buds did back then. Up to that point, I thought that all guys experienced wildly-intense dry orgasms & that they could just keep going & going if they wanted to.

Regarding the theory that a boy's dry orgasms are essentially female orgasms - I read about that while searching for info on my experiences. It seems to make sense, and it certainly coincides with what I felt back then. My orgasmic experience before puberty matches the female multiple orgasm response curve below. After my first ejaculation, my orgasmic response rapidly changed into the adult male response.

User posted image

Your question about hard contractions is interesting. Mine were very strong & intense before puberty. Also, I experienced a number of very strong contractions during my dry orgasms, each accompanied by extremely intense orgasm feelings. This would continue for 30 seconds with a constant 'orgasm feeling' between the intense peaks. Then it would start all over again if I kept going. It often felt like one long, wildly-intense 2-minute orgasm! I now know that they were multiples - just like how many women experience them.

I still experience multiple contractions after orgasm, but they are no where near as strong as those I used to experience during orgasm. They are very pleasurable, but they are not accompanied by the intense 'orgasm feeling'.

If I would have known that I'd loose all of that once I started to ejaculate, I would have spent even more time in my bedroom before puberty kicked in! stroke razz

heterosexual male
Anyone else want to share?
SloStroker Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7249 posts since 2006-08-21
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My mom tells me I used to remove my diaper and play with my hard cock, so I guess I started young. Don't recall my first orgasm, probably because it happen when I was very young. I used to hump the floor and rock back and forth on my hands until it "felt good"

Yes, until age 11

Dry orgasms, best I can remember, were more intense and made my dick very sensitive to the point I could barely touch it for a few seconds afterward.

Yes, I used to have several. I remember being 7 or 8, laying on the floor watch TV and having multiple orgasms.

No, never in a series. I'd cum, then stop and let my cock desensitize, then go again. If I kept going I never went limp. This was the case up into my 30's when I could cum and keep fucking then cum again.

No, I could cum twice up into my 30's pretty easily.

Yes. Things got really messy. LOL! Orgasms weren't as intense as when I had dry ones. I loved being able to ejaculate, but missed the simple, clean, intense orgasms of my youth.
Check out my porn blog at https://slostroker.bdsmlr.com/ and my writing blog at https://slostroker.wordpress.com or catch me on Skype as SloStroker

heterosexual male
Anyone else want to share their early experiences?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples