JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples
Page: < prev  of 3  
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?

I think I was about 10 when my sister demonstrated to me that humping my pillow gave a wonderful tickly feeling.

2) Did you experience dry orgasms?

Yes from 10 until about 13

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?

About the same, but much longer-lasting.

4) If you experienced dry orgasms, were you multi-orgasmic?

Very much so - although two was usually all I would go for as three too forever.

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?

From memory, each orgasm was a wonderful ticly feeling for about 10-15 seconds. If I kept humping my pillow I could achieve another after 5-10 minutes. A third was always much longer so I rarely bothered.

6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?

I can still masturbate for a second orgasm, but rarely do. The second is nowhere near as good or productive, and can at time lead to aching.

7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?

Yes. Dry orgasms were normally one 10-15 second sensation. After puberty, it gradually changed from a sensational "tickling" to a clenching/spurting motion.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

1) Probably about 4 or 5 years old.
I didn't know what it was or what I was doing
but it sure felt SO GOOD!

2) Yes, until about 11 or 12 years old.

3) It became more intense with new explorations
into masturbating. Timing only lasted a few minutes.

4) Yes, whenever I stopped and started between
jerk offs, the pleasure was too much to bear
during my early teen years. After permanently
rolling back my foreskin at around age 12 the
pleasure grew more intense.

5) I've tried to go for it many times during
my early youth, but reaching new thresholds were just
too intense for me as much as I wanted to achieve them.

6) I began to lose that ability by the time I had
reached my mid 30's years. After that, my biggest
mistake was masturbating with a Thumper Massage
machine on top of my cock on a table top- and that
made my decline even worse; so I stopped using
the Thumper.
At some point, the most I've ever orgasm'ed and
ejaculated was three times within a few hours
over night during a series of lubed jerk-off sessions;
that happened once when I was 48yo.

7) My orgasms during puberty were one-of-a-kind
that I will never forget, but I'm afraid I can't ever
replicate such sensations again.
I long for that Ticklish sensation all over my cock.
Now that I'm in my 50's I'm self learning and practicing
how to achieve and sustain my orgasms, and extend my
pleasure threshold. I'm also learning to manage
my gooning states for greater pleasure.
But all of this is taking so much effort
for me now that I have E.D.; I am now faced with
a new challenge of coping with my E.D. whether I'm
alone or with a partner.
I won't go down easy without a fight. lol
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Thanks for sharing, everyone! It looks like quite a few of us early starters had similar experiences with dry orgasms. Damn, they were so intense & long-lasting! smile I'd love it if my adult orgasms felt even half as good!

Anyone else want to share?
shm3 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2015-05-26
64 year old heterosexual from northeast
I started masturbating long before I knew what masturbation was. Among my earliest memories are of cupping the heel of my hand against the base of my soft little penis and humping against the bed before I went to sleep at night. It felt so good that I did it most nights - sometimes sneaking up to my bedroom and doing it during the day, too. I often wondered if anyone else had discovered this secret pleasure. There was no ejaculation, just a rush of release and elation, like riding an ocean wave until it breaks. I could keep humping and achieve that feeling several times in a row - multiple dry orgasms, I guess.

I was 14 when I ejaculated for the first time, pumping my penis in a tight fist. My erections were too hard by then for my old method of bed humping. The orgasms were transporting, as everyone here knows, and I acquired a new bedtime masturbation ritual. But no more multiples - just one orgasm, and that was it. Untll the next morning at least.

Your post has made me miss those long-ago, gentle, dry multiple orgasms,
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
1) How old were you when you first masturbated? Did you experience an orgasm the first time? If not, when did you experience your first orgasm?

Properly wanked my cock and orgasmed, 11, but I remember enjoying touching it a long time before that. I remember a school medical at primary school when the doctor examined my cock which I enjoyed and thought about many times while feeling it.

Yes for maybe 18 months after the first one although precum was present much sooner.

3) If you did experience dry orgasms (multiples or single), were they more intense, about the same, or less intense than your ejaculatory orgasms after you reached puberty. How about duration? Did they last longer, or were they about the same duration as your ejaculatory orgasms?

Can't say they were more or less intense. Living in a large household, opportunities were few and far between and so most tended to be as quick as possible.

See above, never found out!

5) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you experience a series of multiple orgasms in rapid succession? If not, what were they like?

n/a
6) If you were multi-orgasmic, did you lose that ability during puberty? If so, did it disappear quickly, or over time? If not, are you still multi-orgasmic?

Can sometimes have a double orgasm but neither as intense as one. Mainly do it if I'm eating cum.
7) If you experienced dry orgasms before puberty, did you notice any other changes in your orgasms after you reached puberty?
No
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Thanks for the replies! Looks like quite a few of us experienced extremely intense dry orgasms & were also multi-orgasmic. Definitely fond memories of those days! stroke

Anyone else want to share?
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas

was playing with myself around 5 but got caught, so did not pick it back up in earnest till 11, @ 11 I did have my first

Yes , it was so intense, just wave after wave, it was like everything wanted to go in my ass and shoot out my dick.

Much more intense, and much longer-lasting. just like yours, once I started to ejaculate that feeling was less and less each time, been chasing that dragon for decades now, I have found that a little anal play will bring that feeling back a little but nowhere near the intensity that it was when I was a kid

No, after O it was way to sensitive to even think about let alone touch

N/A

Actually, I have found that I can be multi Orgasmic post puberty, its an energy thing, some I will soften right away, but other times, if I can just keep going, I will have another

well the ejaculation obviously , they used to be so strong that if I wasn't catching them in a towel or pillow they would shoot over my head, but each one was less and less intense, now a days they barely shoot out at all
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Questionnaire: Early masturbation, dry orgasms, intensity, and multiples